NHL Playoffs

n1ce_hat

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dallas Stars should fire Brenden Morrow for the retarded penalty he took last night to cost them the game. Not that I care cause I am happy the Avs won, but man what an idiot!

Oh yeah, GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

Guest Joalaielna
Let's go Red Wings!!!

What? :eek: They lost to Edmonton again? :confused:

Oh well, Let's go Pistons. :D At least they have a change to go all the way. ;)

Huge Pistons fan!!! but i'll watch the redwings when they get into the playoffs. I couldnt believe how many shots on goal the redwings had but couldn't put it into the net!!! Edmontin (sp?) has had 1/2 as many shots and still finds away to pull out the close games. their goalie seems a little better in the playoffs or Detroit just takes bad shots. I guess legacy could be getting tired after the first overtime.

Huge Pistons fan!!! but i'll watch the redwings when they get into the playoffs. I couldnt believe how many shots on goal the redwings had but couldn't put it into the net!!! Edmontin (sp?) has had 1/2 as many shots and still finds away to pull out the close games. their goalie seems a little better in the playoffs or Detroit just takes bad shots. I guess legacy could be getting tired after the first overtime.

I think Detroit is just taking too many bad shots. Although they get twice as many shots on goal, they're not good scoring chances. When Scotty was coaching, they would dump it in less often. Now they take a shot on goal as soon as they cross the blue line. I also don't think Yzerman and Datsuk are truely 100%.

And the Wings tie it up, 2 games apiece. :D

I swear there were more penalties in that game than I've seen in a long time. It seemed as though there was always someone in the penalty box. They even had a few 5 on 3's. But at least it was the 1st game of the series that didn't go into OT. The last 2 were double overtime.

LET'S GO RED WINGS

My Sharks won though!!!!!

I was a little disappointed that Edmonton didn't win cause now they have to go back to the den of hell, (Joe Lewis Arena) but hopefully they can regroup and win.

well The Trash Pit (er sorry..the JOE) will be where Edmonton gets a 3-2 lead on those Red Clowns

(god I hate detroit red wings)

my Sharks, and my Devils...that's who I'm rooting for (and the Avalanche should the Sharks not make it)

My Sharks won though!!!!!

I was a little disappointed that Edmonton didn't win cause now they have to go back to the den of hell, (Joe Lewis Arena) but hopefully they can regroup and win.

well The Trash Pit (er sorry..the JOE) will be where Edmonton gets a 3-2 lead on those Red Clowns

(god I hate detroit red wings)

my Sharks, and my Devils...that's who I'm rooting for (and the Avalanche should the Sharks not make it)

I can really feel the love here. :rolleyes:

hahaha :P

I was at the Joe a few weeks ago and watched the Wings shutout the Oilers 2-0.

This IS Hockeytown USA, and the Wings are one of the original six.

But then, there are many people that hate the Yankees and Lakers so I can see your point.