Rate the person's sig/avatar above you.

ReelFiles

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy sh!t A_G 17608 posts, you should get yourself a second avatar just for that, Dual Avatar , that'd be cool, that dude with the batman pic, could split it in half and have the two sides come back together to make-out, lol

@dr_bowtie

Sig : 3 Please procede to the nearest custom sig thread, and get yourself hooked up.

Another guy with no PSU, how do you guys run your PC? Static electricity? A hand crank? Solar power or Wind energy? What is your secret? I want to run a pc wihout a PSU, sorry guys, it bothers me just a little.

Help me, help you.

Complete your sig, please.

WHY???? I am not here seeking computer help.....just giving it when I can....custom sig...why???? Ace has enough to do with out me bothering him like everyone else....I dont plan to be like every other JO Smoe..... I rate my Avatar 10 because A_G gave it to me and I didnt ask for it... I like it...

If you are refering to me on the power supply thing... re-read my sig it has always been there....read closer....closer....shall I bold it...?

since others have complained about your vanilla sig, I went ahead and made ya a good one...

batmansig1.gif

heh

now...before anyone gets all offended...ah whatever someone of course will get offended...

What is this pick on the short guy day...? yah so I am a vanilla kid...what of it...I am one of those people who could do a sig for someone else (if I knew how) but i wouldnt be happy or couldnt deside on what I want for me.... I know kinda what I would like ..... Ok so I'll post and give ACE a heads up so you'll all quit whinning and I can take up more prescious screen real estate.... whahahaha

Good one A_G....guess I'm no better than that guy huh....for making fun of him...for....

EDIT:....you know that sig is kinda funny and reminds me of a joke I did while playing Wolfenstein online....when you killed some one it would say on the screen "you just killed (your name)" I put my name as "Your gay dad" it was funny cuz everythime I got killed (which was often with that name) it read "you just killed your gay dad" I sure got alot of the enemies riled up with that name.... made for a good time... I think there are time I really like to irritate people at there expense sometimes...;)

@ ReelFiles

Your German grammar is bad like my English grammar.

"Ich bin Deutscher ist doch klar,ich fühle mich einfach wunderbar!"

That would be perfect.

Sig 10

Torch I give you an 8.5 outta 10, you'd score a perfect 10 if you had a font that better suited the picture. It seems too plain where your picture is just wild..

It 's German Industrial Style.

Heat,quenching of Steel,Heat n'stuff