What car are U driving?

XT2.5

TheFlowerKing: U have got VERY rare car! I mean outside of japan. Here in finland we have ONLY 3 registered Skyline GT-R:s!!!

It´s a really pain in the butt to get those registered, because of emissions. Okay, all those 3 has each about 500-900 hp... :)

With taxes delivered from japan GT-R costs here in Finland about 50 000 euros and that is damn a lot of money, don´t U think?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'97 Camaro Z28

Black

TTops

6spd

Twin disc clutch

K&N

Cut out

Vroooooooooommmmaahhhhhhhhhhhh...

o2 acura rsx type s 6 spd

color is arctic blue pearl

Mods:

INJEN Short ram intake

Profab Intake manifold gasket

Megan Shorty header

Megan test pipe

Comptech SS cat back exhaust

Full Energy suspension polyurethane bushing kit

Megan racing coilovers

Energy Suspension motor mount inserts

Cosmo short shifter and aluminum shifter bushings

titanium shift knob

The blue beast

DrP

For fun 70 Barracuda 440-6pack O.C. a little 535hp/620fpt. 11.5 1/4mile (could go 10s with race converter 4200stall , but then I'd have to add to the roll bar +cut up the dash.it would be hard to drive on the street).

TheFlowerKing: U have got VERY rare car! I mean outside of japan. Here in finland we have ONLY 3 registered Skyline GT-R:s!!!

It´s a really pain in the butt to get those registered, because of emissions. Okay, all those 3 has each about 500-900 hp... :)

With taxes delivered from japan GT-R costs here in Finland about 50 000 euros and that is damn a lot of money, don´t U think?

That is quite a bit of money. For $NZ30,000 you can get an original 93 GT-R here, which is a great deal for the car you get.

We have so many Japanese imports it's crazy (anything that's been made for Japan only can be sourced here), but even still Stagea's are quite rare, had to do a bit of looking to find my one. But it's worth it. :D

If you ever want to live in a country with loads of cheap, good quality japanese imports.. come to NZ.. we have them ALL!

If you ever want to live in a country with loads of cheap, good quality japanese imports.. come to NZ.. we have them ALL!

Now i´m jealous!!! :) No...i´m not but i´m happy to hear that U take care the good stuff like Skylines. I bet U have s15:s too? Those are impossible to register here.

I had S14a 200SX once, but it is not the same thing...it´s way too underpowered, so i had buy a subaru :( 4WD is good to have.

Not that it´s bad, but it doesn´t look very nice! Like Nissan´s do for IMO.

Hehe, we even get brand new GT-R's here.. so very very nice :)

For me, japanese car brands come down to 2 makes.. Toyota and Nissan.

Toyota make the most reliable and Nissan make the most powerful (and the best looking).

I think I'll be getting a turbo Stagea in a few years, as long as I can keep my no claims bonus until then ;)

’70 Vette: 25K miles, mint. (Hibernating in storage ’til May.)

’93 Buick Roadmaster: 30K miles, mint. (Used mainly for vacation and long trips.)

’92 Lumina Euro: 140K miles, daughter’s workhorse.

’96 Taurus: 180K miles, my workhorse.

’01 Lumina: 150K miles, wife’s workhorse.

Don’t even want to try to figure out the total $$ I fork out yearly for fuel, insurance and maintenance. When #2 daughter starts driving in around a year, I’ll be even more screwed than I am now. Yay! Oh, happy day.

Jeep Cherokee 95 two door

4.0L striaght Six Bored out to 4.9 "Clifford Kit"

Alot of Custom stuff in engine

125Hp shot of nitro for the big rocks,

Total of about 425 hp at motor b4 nitro

Borla Headers, and cat-back...no Catalitic

K&N air intake, MSD ignition and Bosh +4 plugs

Dual Optima Yellow tops and Ramsey Hydro winch

4inch lift skyjacker and shocks

33 X 12.5 inf BF goodrich AT's

ARB Bull Bar front and ARB front and rear Air lockers

its my BABY!