Post Your Desktop Screen Shots

joecartoon22

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure big red will jump on me for using objectdock cause it uses too many resources. But i figure, hey, ive got a gig of ram, screw it :)

I decided to clean up my desktop a little more and not use the start bar as much. Whatta you guys think?

That is cool but I think I will stick with my anime based wallpapers ;)

Hey, andrusk, with a gig of ram do you use a page file? I was thinking if I had 2 gigs of ram I would not use a page file (its currently static, I have 512/2x256) :)

Im gonna have to say yes i do see a page file. I havent deactivated it so it is there. Heres a pic of my page file size and such. Do you think i really need a page file with a gig of ram?

I turned my paging file off when i got my 1 gig of ram andrusk. It runs smooth, and now doesn't rely on the hd for that extra memory.

Have you ever had a problem of running out of memory? It just sounds so foreign to me to turn it off :blink: If it is so, then i think i will B)

never had a problem with running out of memory. Although every time i go into Photoshop 7.0 it gives me the warning that my paging file isn't on, but i still load it ( i think its a mandatory warning if u turn ur paging file off), with music playing on media player, internet explorers open everywhere. Has never given me any problems.