Post Your Desktop Screen Shots

joecartoon22

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my newest desktop. Hint: this picture is a PNG, which does not support animations. Any movement you see is all in your head. :P

snakeskin.PNG

how can you honestly have that as your desktop and not go blind or insane...whichever comes first.

my mouse odemeter is correct

:withstupid: what does that do

I didn't let the image load, but an odometer for a car measures mileage, so i'm guessing it measures how far your mouse has traveled. One of those pointless things.

He is really smart - yes - it converts pixles to inches/feet/miles acording to your VIS size - its a pretty cool program

• 3 weeks later...

I figured its been pretty long since my last post here and the last time i posted was when i got my rma mobo back, and well.... I got it back again today so i figured id post another one of my updated desk.

Here is my current one (I've got 5 or 6 nice themes set up that I occasionally switch between).

I've got y'z dock on both the left and right side for all my most common programs and folders. The show desktop and y'z docks in the quick launch (exit them while playing games) And the games I play the most in the recent programs in the start menu (since I wouldnt have y'z dock open).

Got rid of the recycle bin with a registry edit I found on microsoft's website. I have both the hide bin and shot bin in a zip file that I can post if anyone is interested.

Its scaled down a little bit.

mountaindesktop.jpg