Quite A Funny Thing Happened Today

Vampire

Today at school we asked to use the drama room's computer, seeing as though there was no other free computers in the school, so we did. But the computers we have at our school are usually crap pre made ones such as Optima with low stats etc... but I go in the drama room to find a 2.8Ghz with fully modded case, I look into the clear window only to find a fairly new Gigabyte mobo with dual channel support, 8x AGP hyper threading etc, I was shocked to find that in OUR school. It even had a tri colour led fan and an FX 5200 and an Audigy soundcard.

what a shock :O

I experienced a similar thing at my school, one of the computer teachers had a clear plexi case and watercooling of some sort in there with tri color fans. Not something you see everyday thats for sure, atleast at school.

Has to be someones PC that he or she brought in school,can you imagine if it was school propriety,let's face it general people knowledge of PC stops at how it looks, someone could easily replace anything in there with crap (with a minimum of time alone poof the 2.8 replaced with a 1 gig)and no one would suspect anything especially in DRAMA class :P

Sorry it just poped in my criminal mind lol :D

Edited by kobalt

lol kobalt. thats pretty cool... but i dont think it would work, ive noticed that allt he schools ive gone to have had padlocks on the cases... well not this one.... but theyre alwalys watching us here...

a funny thing happned ot me too... one of hte ocmputers kept booting into DOS mode... they have EVERYTHIGN blocked, right click, and everythig but msft word, power point, some other msft prograns, and the internet are blocked... so i wasn't very suprised ot see that they had blocked every command that i know in dos... well i mughtve typed them wrong.. its probably the latter, ive only used dos a few times :P

and another computer booted into the bios without anyone touching it too (oh, no one touched the DOS one either) but there were a big class and teachers arround, so as i walked by i saw that it was an AMI bios... thats about it....

my school just got like 75 P4's :) only problem is there IBM's :( and they got really crappy monitors too. don't know why either b\c we just had some big budget cuts and they had to fire a bunch of teachers and such... oh well new computer=good.

Edited by SSG32