What Speed Is My Cpu?

Ok, probably a simple question for anyone with any experience, but I'm a dope. Anyway, I bought a computer, and right from the factory they must have screwed up the heatsink, because I had to reinstall the factory heatsink just to get it to run. But it was running on the hot side, givin' me instability. So I decided to reinstall the heatsink from the place I had put the computer together, with some arctic silver. I'm fairly sure I did it properly, and now i'm runnin 48 to 53 or so Celsius. K, onto my question. With all this messing around, and me not bein smart enough to keep tabs on what exactly I bought, how do I find out what speed my CPU is? I mean, i ran 3Dmark, but that speed can change if I change my FSB settings? I'm sure there's somewhere that tells me what speed the actual chip is , I'm just not finding it. Thanks for you time!

The only thing is, that if I change my FSB settings, doesn't that also change the speed that it gives me? Or is there a defaul FSB setting that will tell you what the chips is actually at? I'm running at 142 FSB, and the chip is running 2200+, 1.85GHZ.

The only thing is, that if I change my FSB settings, doesn't that also change the speed that it gives me?  Or is there a defaul FSB setting that will tell you what the chips is actually at?  I'm running at 142 FSB, and the chip is running 2200+, 1.85GHZ.

If my math is correct you have a XP2100, 13x133=1730mhz. (13x142=1846mhz)