Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont find Starbucks to be the big evil corporation that some claim them to be

and more importantly...neither momma nor I have EVER been in a Starbucks where one of the employees wasn't bright and cheerful and happy to be serving us.

Sounds far fetched I am sure but it is true...all Starbucks we have ever been in have been clean and the employees extremely friendly and helpful.

I totally dig Starbucks and I totally dig their offerings and the quality of their coffee.

If children starve and SUV soccer moms cannot afford gas then maybe they should sell those SUV's drive something like a hybrid.

I prefer a local coffee drive thru as there are two really nice looking blondes who wear tight clothes and they always know what drink you want before u pull up. I find Starbucks usually has guys of diverse lifestyles working there.

lol

I'm allowed to have a happy period in my life, yes?

everybody are allowed... hehehe

ok i got another question here..

as far as u knows many members here..

who is the most funniest dfi forum members here???

one more... ever u come to asia yet???

cheers!!

and more importantly...neither momma nor I have EVER been in a Starbucks where one of the employees wasn't bright and cheerful and happy to be serving us.

Isn't a general rule among pushers that you arn't supposed to use your own supply? Just look at what happened to Scarface...

you drink starbuck's coffee everyday?

yes and despite what a few of these naysayers in this thread say, they do have the best coffee

a company doesn't get to be as big as they are if their product sucks

all of these naysayers can cry about how awful Starbuck's coffee quality is, and they can cry about how they hate the company etc, but that is EXACTLY what happens when a company gets successful (OMG...same with DFI now that we are getting very popular!!!)

they can cry and cry and cry...but as I just said...Starbucks wouldn't have 10,000+ stores and be the #1 coffee vendor on the planet if their product sucked.

some just like to hate because they love to hate

I prefer a local coffee drive thru as there are two really nice looking blondes who wear tight clothes and they always know what drink you want before u pull up. I find Starbucks usually has guys of diverse lifestyles working there.

this is just like buying a computer based on how it looks

does a nice looking computer make you a better CS player? Does it make your cpu run faster? etc?

no

i choose what I choose based on quality not on looks.

on top of that, no coffee shop ever has the variety of hot hot hot college girls working as the Starbucks shops we always go to here locally (and the two in Portland, OR)

everybody are allowed... hehehe

ok i got another question here..

as far as u knows many members here..

who is the most funniest dfi forum members here???

one more... ever u come to asia yet???

cheers!!

the funniest member would have to be me

the second funniest member...I dunno...you guys just aren't that funny hahahahahah

never been to asia...I won't ever because I have to fly 12+ hours and I can't stand to fly for more than 1 hour. I hate airplanes and refuse to fly. Period.

Sorry but that made me sad, but don't pay attention I'm just from the number one country in consumption of coffee per capita, and I'm no talking about litres but kilos of pure coffee beans.

and this makes you....coffee expert? Or makes your opinion of coffee more valuable than mine?

No one can tell someone else what is good or bad. I love Starbucks. Period. No one can tell me different because I drink it every day, I buy their premium coffees to brew at home, and I have tried MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY different coffees from MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY different coffee places...and not a single one comes close to Starbucks.

and this makes you....coffee expert? Or makes your opinion of coffee more valuable than mine?

No one can tell someone else what is good or bad. I love Starbucks. Period. No one can tell me different because I drink it every day, I buy their premium coffees to brew at home, and I have tried MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY different coffees from MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY different coffee places...and not a single one comes close to Starbucks.

You're indeed funny. It seems to be too easy to get an reaction from you, even when something isn't intended to be more than a spontaneous and cheerful comment.

I don't give a damn what you drink! If you like diesel, it's ok for me; if you like Starbucks coffee, I don't mind.

Whatever you choose to do I've still have the right to be sad, not because I've the right to tell you what is right or wrong, but simply because I see how I would feel doing the same.

Therefore I hesitate to make another comment about coffee, since it obviously would provoke a horrendously long rant, which would be a waste of space.

Nevertheless I’m in the mood for some good Ethiopian Java, well roasted with its specific sour aftertaste.