Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

ALL HAIL THE RANT MASTER!!

Sorry AG, didn't mean to be stealing your limelight there... ;)

heh

I am the RANT MASTER

if someone else has a good rant that is worthy of topic in this thread...then I'll let it stay

if someone rants some crap I don't like...since it is my thread...I can squash it

but I don't think I have yet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angry_Games

Is this message about "Avatar removed because it offended too many of you" some kind of joke?

Or are we experiencing the 50th once more?

Are you a victim of a new clampdown on everything suspicious non-American?

Angry_Games

Is this message about "Avatar removed because it offended too many of you" some kind of joke?

Or are we experiencing the 50th once more?

Are you a victim of a new clampdown on everything suspicious non-American?

yes

it is no joke

apparently some are offended by either me holding a hockey stick, or CCCP

since people are offended easily, I will take steps to not joke with anyone, not say anything offensive, not do anything offensive, I will just be a plain no-personality loser who makes no waves and makes no statements and probably won't be much help anymore.

Since we live in a society now where everyone is offended by every little thing, I too am a victim of this rubbish (that statement alone will offend 19 users).

I'm me, but my personality apparently isn't fit for public consumption, so it was fun while it lasted, but I'm afraid the new Angry era is upon us so don't expect much from me in the future since I can only comment in bland, unoffensive terms lest I offend some overly sensitive momma's boy (oops, there's another 24 offended users).

That’s a pity and makes me feel sick!

I’m sorry but that will affect how I view this forum. I really did enjoy finding a place with support, but still some place for witty comments without encounter a lot of rubbish.

Vive la Libération??? (Oh, sorry that's probably offensive too, since it's in French...)

Guest area51

Screw that AG I don't want bland Angry...I wan't the real Angry.

I rather enjoyed the Angry rants of old when you caught someone with their foot in their butt.

As for the avatar...one of the most ridicuous complaints I have heard of. Actually Angry your hair cut offends me. Could you change its style for me? Mowhaks don't offend me. Maybe you should start wearing on of those. :D

apparently some are offended by either me holding a hockey stick, or CCCP

since people are offended easily, I will take steps to not joke with anyone, not say anything offensive, not do anything offensive, I will just be a plain no-personality loser who makes no waves and makes no statements and probably won't be much help anymore.

That's really a shame...because me and a lot of people came to love this place and a lot of that is a reflection of your personality, which may not please everybody (and it never will since there's always someone who doesn't like you, me or somebody else in particular) but at least is direct, intelligent and even sarcastic and a most people like it that way, I personally may not always agree with you, but hey, that's the beauty of difference of opinion, but me a lot of people here respect you for that...I don't know what kind of implication this so called "new era" will bring to the people of this forum, let's just hope it doesn't get dull like so many other forums out there...

Like they say...the bigger the symbol you are, the bigger a target you become...

Anyway I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with the avatar...but I leave here my support...and I'm sure I'm not alone....

Cheers

because me and a lot of people came to love this place and a lot of that is a reflection of your personality, which may not please everybody (and it never will since there's always someone who doesn't like you, me or somebody else in particular) but at least is direct, intelligent and even sarcastic and a most people like it that way,

tottally agreed

i thought u were joking about the avatar...guess not...grumpf

Man... What a croc... Stupid bleeding heart PC bullcrap! OH NO!! We CAN'T do anything to offend ANYONE because if we do we might have somebody SUE us or feel like their precious toesees have been stepped on... CRY ME A RIVER!!

Minority shminority... what is becoming the minority is people who actually give a crap about things like justice and freedom. Its supposed to be freedom of speech, freedom of expression, not freedom of speech and expression as long as it doesn't offend anyone. America was established so that people didn't have to be afraid of saying, doing, and being who they really are. Why then are we just throwing that away like it was never very important to begin with? Ah whatever, there I go ranting in AG's thread again... Sorry man!

well... last time I checked, Russia wasn't communist or any sort of a violent threat anymore... but I understand where you're coming from.

well now... i DO represent a company that is selling a product

so I do have to watch my P's and Q's (as my granny would say)

you can't have some weirdo promoting communism and violence as a company's most public spokesman right?