Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never read the Art of War, I was in the 82nd as a young man and got all the art of war I wanted. I've turned into quite peace monger nowadays.

just read it...it is old old chinese guy Sun Tzu...and it is sorta like zen stuff in a way...just give it a shot, it isn't about how to kill an enemy 165 ways with your bare hands or anything like that.

You ain't fell in love with Keith Urban, AG?

hip-hop, rap, country...it annoys me so so so so so much that I start to get instantly angry if I have to listen to it when I don't have to listen to it (ie if it plays in the car or in my house etc i get very irritated real fast if it doesn't get turned off...I don't know what it is about these 3 styles of music that just gets on my very last nerve within seconds).

Anywhere else, I just tune it out because it just isn't worth the stress from getting upset around people that won't turn it off lol

Anyone of you young wippersnappers into Neil Young? IMHO the best songwriter from North America. Howbout Mudvayne? Corn belt headbanging, gotta love it.

Neil Young gets on my nerves almost as much as the above stuff.

Everytime someone says "Neil Young" I think "Dana Carvey"

;)

Mudvayne I can totally dig (heh, inside joke there if you like Mudvayne). They are opening or opened already for Korn here in Idaho and I didn't go because I ain't payin full price to see an awesome band like Mudvayne and then leave after because I really just don't get Korn and why everyone thinks they are so great.

Luckily, we live in America and I respect that other people like things that I do not...otherwise I'd execute Korn along with all the country stars (except I suppose for a few hotties?)...but like I said, not everyone likes what I like and vice-versa (momma still likes stuff that drives me insane but I love her so I let her have her way most of the time...unless it is REALLY annoying like Britney Spears or Boys To the Hood or whatever those kiddie bands are hehe.

Her music tastes have matured quite a bit since meeting me (Alannis now instead of Britney usually, older, more mature Madonna instead of young stupid hairy-armpit sleep-with-anything-that-breathes Madonna *which even Angry digs...the older Madonna lol*, stuff like that).

Mine have too a little...because the bands I like are getting older like me so that means we are maturing together right? :tooth:

I don't know if i would say my taste has matured, but its gotten a whole lot darker than it used to be. I would have never been caught dead listening to Disturbed before AG and now I catch myself singing along to it.

I don't know if i would say my taste has matured, but its gotten a whole lot darker than it used to be. I would have never been caught dead listening to Disturbed before AG and now I catch myself singing along to it.

I'm very sorry for you. I'm not a fan of Disturbed... or pretty much any of the other poorly composed mallcore on the radio. I used to back when I had the "teenaged wangst" attitude.

Haha, now that I've bashed your bands, what do you think of, say, In Flames during their Jester Race/Black Ash Inheritance era? (If you don't know it, do yourself a favor and find a few MP3's of that gem of an album.)

List of bands that ROCK!! :

Tool

Il Nino

Deftones

Soulfly

System of a Down

Taproot

I used to like Korn, but they just got so dang repetitive with their style that I stopped listening after the album with A.D.I.D.A.S. on it. LOL! I also like some techno and some raucous death metal like Chimaira and . Razors. I also enjoy good classical music and some new agey stuff like Enya and celtic like Loreena McKennit. I guess it all really depends on my mood. I've also been starting to like some hip hop and rap more, and ooooooh Gwen Stefani... I think Gavin is just way too lucky to have a woman like that... She should just come and be with me!! There are of course many other bands that I listen to, but none I love so much as the six in the list. If you've heard them, you know what I'm saying, if you haven't and you like rock... Tool, System of a Down, and Soulfly are the GODS of meaningful hardcore and the other 3 just ROCK DA HAUS! :D

List of bands that ROCK!! :

Tool

Il Nino

Deftones

Soulfly

System of a Down

Taproot

I used to like Korn, but they just got so dang repetitive with their style that I stopped listening after the album with A.D.I.D.A.S. on it. LOL! I also like some techno and some raucous death metal like Chimaira and . Razors. I also enjoy good classical music and some new agey stuff like Enya and celtic like Loreena McKennit. I guess it all really depends on my mood. I've also been starting to like some hip hop and rap more, and ooooooh Gwen Stefani... I think Gavin is just way too lucky to have a woman like that... She should just come and be with me!! There are of course many other bands that I listen to, but none I love so much as the six in the list. If you've heard them, you know what I'm saying, if you haven't and you like rock... Tool, System of a Down, and Soulfly are the GODS of meaningful hardcore and the other 3 just ROCK DA HAUS! :D

Tool is another band that I never would have given a chance without AG's influence and I like them now too. AG doesn't really like System of the Down but I think they are alright. I can't take Korn, the lead singer's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I like Gwen Stefani too, but I wish she would go record stuff with her band every now and again. And what about Bush? Are they not together anymore?