sYstEmATiC

which is better?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. which is better?

• ATI
    • nVidia
    • both are good
    • not sure

i have seen endles amounts of the "which is better amd or intel" or the "amd or intel?" but i have not seen an ATI vs. nVidia thread before. i like nvidia but it looks like the next card i get will be an ATI so i vote ATI.

They both have their own good qualities...ATI has had numerous driver problems as well as Nvidia but the new Nvidia cards are not as powerful as the ATI and the ATI do not take up as much space or produce as much heat as the latest Nvidia cards do

LOL, my P4 is a funny case in this. All in wonder 9800 pro, with a geforce 4mx pci for the secondary video output (yeah it's got a second monitor on the other side of the wall in the kitchen now)

I like both. ATI has finaly come up with some good drivers. and nvidia always had good drivers. ATI has more power but the drivers were what alot of people were complaining about. Now that they finaly got good drivers its up there with nvidia. But my next card will be ATI. The FXs are just horible, No offence to FX people but they are just not for me. Ive heard too much crap bout them. with da multiplyer thing to the noise, to the two pci slot thing.