unofficial DUAL CORE opteron thread

racinjimy

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran Prime with a low divider to make sure I was testing CPU only so no superpi 3dm etc results yet (give me a few hours). Note that I have the bios set to 1.425v x 110% (1.568v) regardless of what CPukeZ says...

optystble8wz.th.jpg

nice, time to update your sig.

Yeah! Oh, but I'm not done yet :nod:

More...I need to tighten up some mem settings and I'm considering taking off my IHS (scary!). My temps at load are high 30's (at normal room temp, don't let the ITE screen shot fool you, it's 60F in here right now). I'm pretty sure I could get 2.9 outta this girl without too much undue effort. We shall see...

optystble36gp.th.jpg optystble44gy.th.jpg

very nice! hope you can muster 2.9 out of it. getting mine today, should be in about 3ish. can't wait to take it home after work and see what she'll do. Think i'm going to shoot for 272x11 right out of the box :D :D

Edit: Just got it. CCBWE 0543TPMW now just waiting for 5 o'clock.

Yeah! Oh, but I'm not done yet :nod:

More...I need to tighten up some mem settings and I'm considering taking off my IHS (scary!). My temps at load are high 30's (at normal room temp, don't let the ITE screen shot fool you, it's 60F in here right now). I'm pretty sure I could get 2.9 outta this girl without too much undue effort. We shall see...

optystble36gp.th.jpg optystble44gy.th.jpg

FZ1 How did you kill your 175? Was it the new one or old one? Sorry about your loss...

It was great. It was the new "good" one. Not like the evil one that refused to hit 2.7 and now resides in my media center PC. Why do the good ones die young? :D