Angry Fantasy NHL Hockey @ Yahoo Sports (free!)

Angry_Games

i have a backup goalie named the Bhulin Wall heh

and I think I have a 3rd in DiPietro if i remember just in case

this is my first year playing Yahoo fantasy so its a little different from what I am used to...but after the first week we'll probably have a good idea of how things work ;)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damm, I'm unable to sign for the last three or four days.

Emailed Yahoo, they replied & sent me same sign in & help links that Ive already tryed.

My password isnt being reccognized.

Any other option I try I get: Information doesnt match or something like that.

Well, Purinton earned himself a 10 game suspension for the eye gouging he gave to Colton Orr the other night in Boston.

"In reaching this decision, it is also noted that Purinton has been suspended on three previous occasions by the league for deliberate attempts to injure an opponent."

Well, Purinton earned himself a 10 game suspension for the eye gouging he gave to Colton Orr the other night in Boston.

"In reaching this decision, it is also noted that Purinton has been suspended on three previous occasions by the league for deliberate attempts to injure an opponent."

man that guy needs a hardcore vacation (like Bertuzzi should still be on dammit)

ah well...I got to get my brother's lines set correctly, and try to get momma to fill in that LW that is empty (she's kind of retarded hahahaahaha)

Anyone know when the system drafted these teams did they go 1-11 then 11 back thru 1 or go 1 thru 11 then 1 thru 11 again?

Man I got screwed. Right in the middle.

A couple of you have so serious talent on the lineups. :drool:

Some serious soul searching going on here. I hope they have more guys signed soon so I can drop some of these donkeys. I need a good goaltender.

DiPetro if given time will be one good goaltender I saw him play a lot in college for BU

what's your team name...I might be interested in trading DiPietro for someone on your team...I got two good goalies already (and I don't have high hopes for DiPietro honestly in the NHL)

I don't know how the draft order went, but I spent about 3 hours one night before the draft setting up the guys I wanted in the order I wanted them so if they were available when it was my turn again, i would draft him ;)

what's your team name...I might be interested in trading DiPietro for someone on your team...I got two good goalies already (and I don't have high hopes for DiPietro honestly in the NHL)

I don't know how the draft order went, but I spent about 3 hours one night before the draft setting up the guys I wanted in the order I wanted them so if they were available when it was my turn again, i would draft him ;)

I was noting that he is not a bad pickup.

Right now I am going to play out what I have and see what comes up for free agents. I went thru my list for about the same time and it all seems to have end up

usless I got like 2 or 3 players the rest look like a crap shoot. Just more work to come I guess. See you at center ice tommorow night.