Angry Fantasy NHL Hockey @ Yahoo Sports (free!)

Angry_Games

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOYAH!!!

i just watched the NHL marketing campaign thing at nhl.com today and I got to say, I think the NHL finally realized the fans are the most important aspect of the game.

now whether that translates into reality is yet to be seen

but

satellite installers will be here tomorrow...I've already purchased my NHL Center Ice package (freakin good deal @ $129 compared to the NFL package we got for my brother @ $289)

glad to see you got signed up

HOCKEY!

booooyah!

I just got Directv last night and paid for my Center ICE (40 games a week!)

but lets not talk about that...if i had known satellite would be such a classy lady to install (more or less the sales guy hosed my entire order) then I would have just stuck with cable

I think you can get Center Ice on cable for $129 Too.

AG, How big is your TV? :nod: I could come over & help ya watch some of those Games.

Unfortunatly not in our area. Facist cable company not having hockey what is this crap! Our tv is pretty large and HD, but none of the games are shown in HD so I guess that doesn't matter much. All in all, I can wait for hockey to get here, it isn't coming fast enough!

I think you can get Center Ice on cable for $129 Too.

AG, How big is your TV? :nod: I could come over & help ya watch some of those Games.

like momma says, no Center Ice on cable grrrrr

we got a 42" Mitsubishi HDTV

freakin awesome...we bought it PURELY for Xbox and watching NHL hockey ;)

Nice, been a long time, ...... Just finished watching first NHL game in long while.

Bruins 5 Rangers 2.

Liking the look of the rule changes and the more open ice. Still alot of penalties, as it will take everyone some time to learn what they can and can't do. It should be an interesting season though.