Angry Fantasy NHL Hockey @ Yahoo Sports (free!)

Angry_Games

heh...i second that ban

any city that calls itself HOCKEY TOWN that is not in Canada deserves to be nuked off the face of the earth :tooth:

And they play in Joe Louis Arena.. lol

Born and raised in D-Town....... I would go to the games and watch the people in the stands fight more then i would watch the game.. :tooth:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Eagle did you post in the wrong thread? This one is for FREE fantasy NHL hockey ;)

we still got plenty of teams left....join up you hockey monkies!

I wonder where Professor Chaos is....did you guys know he is a real pro hockey player?

http://www.battalionhockey.com/hm/profile....=1&id=132&sid=1

Since I work with the Idaho Steelheads...when John gets draft-eligible, I am gonna see if we can pick him up if no other NHL team drafts him ;)

And they play in Joe Louis Arena.. lol

Born and raised in D-Town....... I would go to the games and watch the people in the stands fight more then i would watch the game.. :tooth:

If you want to see fights, you need to go to a Pistons / Pacers game. :rolleyes:

angry, for privacy reasons i prefer not to post my location, is that alright?

no it is not all right

you must post a location

you don't have to say EXACTLY where you are...but if you are in USA, then you need to say USA

if you are in Canada, then say Canada

you aint got to give us your exact house address...but you do have to put a real location in

heh...i second that ban

any city that calls itself HOCKEY TOWN that is not in Canada deserves to be nuked off the face of the earth :tooth:

You gotto live here to really understand, but we love our hockey. Anyway, this is the only place in the contiguous (big word) United States that is NORTH of Canada, so we qualify. :nod: