Angry Fantasy NHL Hockey @ Yahoo Sports (free!)

Angry_Games

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need some blood.

Mommas Bithches kicked some butt last night.

Yes they sure FINALLY did! I didn't have a goalie that managed to lose me 20 pts or anything. I am quite impressed with my two boys earning me 13pts :).

Our steelheads won tonight and Travis and his brother will be in our local paper in all their mullet glory. Can you feel my pride? :tooth:

Headed out to see Boston vs. Pittsburg tonight.

Get to see the 'Next One' (whose team has yet to win 1 yet) play in person. Hopefully their first 1 doesn't come at the peril of the Bruins, who need to add to the win column pretty badly too.

Headed out to see Boston vs. Pittsburg tonight.

Get to see the 'Next One' (whose team has yet to win 1 yet) play in person. Hopefully their first 1 doesn't come at the peril of the Bruins, who need to add to the win column pretty badly too.

I am so jealous! Pittsburg isn't going to play anywhere in the west this year :(.

I knew that boy was trouble the first time I laid eyes on him.

Carly honey, stay away from that boy. He is nothing but T R O U B L E!

That damn fool dresses up like a hockey player and it ain't even Halloween. Christ almighty, he's not normal child!

I knew that boy was trouble the first time I laid eyes on him.

Carly honey, stay away from that boy. He is nothing but T R O U B L E!

That damn fool dresses up like a hockey player and it ain't even Halloween. Christ almighty, he's not normal child!

Hehe, I like the rebels :nod:.

PS: AG who is the blonde in those pics? is that your sister? LOL

Haha, if my sister looked like that I would put a gun to her head to put her out of her misery! Hmmm, then I would probaly off myself just to be sure no more of our kind was ever born. :shake:

Haha, if my sister looked like that I would put a gun to her head to put her out of her misery! Hmmm, then I would probaly off myself just to be sure no more of our kind was ever born. :shake:

Rule No1, Never Mate with Sister.

Ha HA HA!