Any Trouble Loading Pages On OCC?

Bosco

Alot of you are really good and don't want to bother me with little things but i need to know if any of you have seen any loading problems on OCC with in the last week or two.

For example looking at a review text does not show up for the review but the sides are pushed into the middle or forums loading a white background instead of blue; that sort of thing.

I have had two reports of some issues and I am curious if anyone else has seen anything. I am not talking about loading times or anything like that I am talking about screw ups on pages that causes you to have to refresh.

Thanks

Dave

I come to the site often during the day and have had no problems at all.

I am using IE8 and also have "Ignore Font Sizes" ticked in the "Accessibility" menu and I use very large sizes, your page is very good and does not fall apart like some others.

I've had this happen quite a few times every day for the past week. I just reloaded the page and all was fine. This happened on Firefox as well as IE8.

I really didn't think much of it.

I've had this happen quite a few times every day for the past week. I just reloaded the page and all was fine. This happened on Firefox as well as IE8.

I really didn't think much of it.

:withstupid:

Although, that problem hasnt seem to have hit me for the past week or so. Sweet!

Sometimes in reviews text overlaps onto the adjacent ads (or technically the other way around, ads overlap text) but a refresh usually fixes it...

Other than that nothing aside from unusually longer homepage load time within the past week (but this could be associated with my school's tubes, as they suck)

btw, for reference, dunno whether this'll help or not, but I use Google's Chrome :)

EDIT/UPDATE: Well it seems forums.overclockersclub.com is not loading for me either...

Edited by fearspartan117