Official GUNS Thread --

BluePanda

Its that easy and should be as long as you pass the background checks. Now as far as readiness there is only one person that can know if and when you are ready to carry and that is you. The only way you gain more confidence is to put rounds down range. 

Contrast your experience with those in New York for instance. It takes an act of congress to purchase a weapon there. If you want to carry.......its a long wait........

Its that easy and should be as long as you pass the background checks. Now as far as readiness there is only one person that can know if and when you are ready to carry and that is you. The only way you gain more confidence is to put rounds down range.

Contrast your experience with those in New York for instance. It takes an act of congress to purchase a weapon there. If you want to carry.......its a long wait........

+1 Criminals don't take classes, though I agree in there should be maybe free or reduced price classes for new gun owners to entice them to do so. I sure would like to take some and I already have my first pistol. Same deal with me with getting motorcycle having never taken a course because of how expensive it was/is, it's a risk I chose to take but I still value what the classes teach and want to go over the summer to do both a gun course and a motorcycle course

+1 Criminals don't take classes, though I agree in there should be maybe free or reduced price classes for new gun owners to entice them to do so. I sure would like to take some and I already have my first pistol. Same deal with me with getting motorcycle having never taken a course because of how expensive it was/is, it's a risk I chose to take but I still value what the classes teach and want to go over the summer to do both a gun course and a motorcycle course

Here you go gents take a read through this. 

Ar_Marks_Un_Pistol_Train_Guide.pdf

Got my new optic, a Mako Group imported Meprolight Tru-Dot RDS (Israeli Defense Force and Meprolight developed Milspec RDS).

zNRW2qW.jpg

DOp6t4I.jpg?1

YXno43g.jpg
2uT5gxD.jpg
7revTgw.jpg
NuA8a6q.jpg

Specs:
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Field of View: Unlimited
Magnification: True 1X

Parallax Free
Window Dimensions: 33mm x 22mm
Reticle Size: 1.8 MOA
Length: 4.3 inches
Height: 2.55 inches
Width: 2.1 inches
Weight: 9.5 oz.
Waterproof Depth: 20 Meters
Operating Temp Range: -40

Edited by Reaper_88

Haven't even shot my new S&W SD9ve yet, but just got my apex trigger setup for it. First round will go down range with a better trigger than stock. I am also going to the wanemacher gun show in Tulsa Oklahoma tomorrow so I may have some new toys to post. I am thinking of trading or selling my .30 carbine for something else.

Haven't even shot my new S&W SD9ve yet, but just got my apex trigger setup for it. First round will go down range with a better trigger than stock. I am also going to the wanemacher gun show in Tulsa Oklahoma tomorrow so I may have some new toys to post. I am thinking of trading or selling my .30 carbine for something else.

What do you have that shoots .30 carbine? M1?

Yup I got an m1 carbine made by National Ordnance in 1968 or 69

Nice, I have a universal m1 I inherited from my grandpa...unfortunately other than the look and the fact it shoots .30carbine, it doesn't actually share any of the internals of the real M1 so it's pretty weird.

Looks a lot like a Beretta Nano. 

Spent some time walking the sights in at 25 yards this afternoon on the AR-15's. I think we finally got them close.  These are just with a bench rest no bag. 

No the pink one is not mine! 

1108141319a.jpg

1108141913.jpg