DFI Lanparty S939 NF3 Ultra -TWEAKS

just used Winflash to put 705 on.. that was, believe it or not, worse than standard :)

however, im currently 150MHz above the point where it used to fail POST, Thanks to 711 :)

Hopefully it'll go all the way

current -

285HTTx9 1.55v

RAM @ 230 2-2-2-5 3.1v

Running superPi soon, currently priming for about 10 mins without a problem

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent stopped playing around with it. I doubt its my chip though because i have cheapo ram, a suspect power supply, and stock cooling. I am waiting till those get fixed before i try anything higher, im just easily pleased. I actually have everything running stock now because 1T gave me so much more performance benefit; and my old mobo wouldnt allow 1t.

i havent stopped playing around with it. I doubt its my chip though because i have cheapo ram, a suspect power supply, and stock cooling. I am waiting till those get fixed before i try anything higher, im just easily pleased. I actually have everything running stock now because 1T gave me so much more performance benefit; and my old mobo wouldnt allow 1t.

Yeah XEN I was refering to KOOLIEZ About the chip holding him Back Maybe. Sorry About that

I would think youre power supply would be ok. If you dont have alot of accesseries on it . It has good amps through the 3.3v,5v,12v rails. and decent reviews. Heck get some good memory you should be ready to smole. And if the P/S dont seem like enough. The antec True power 430s run about 50 bucks.. And with 5 dollars you can get the pots and resistors to Mod it. You would be in great shape

Just wanted to share my experience with this board. I am on stock 602 bios.

Also I am using a 3000+ E6 0530 chip.

I am using ocz plat rev 2 2x512mb sticks of ram (TCCD)

I am able to use 1T with my overclock by using the top 2 dim slots (YELLOW) ones.

i am at 9x300 @ 1.55v. I think the chip tops out at around 2740. but I need 1.65v to get stability there.

anyway here are my ram settings. there pretty much what everyone else is using for tccd I suppose.

Think this is in order as laid out in the menu.

I am using the 166 divider (246fsb)

ram timings: 2.5-4-3-7

twr = 2

trrd = 2

Trfc = 14

Trc = 10

Twtr = 2

Trwt = 2

Tref = 200 3.9

twcl = 1

max asynch lat = 8

Preable = 5

idle counter = 256

oh and out of curiosity has anyone had their overclock just not kick in upon a start up. I have had my system going at 2700 for like a week now and all in a sudden today windows says im at stock (1.8ghz). went back to 200fsb and climbed up to 300 to get it back at 2.7.

ahh well just another odd day in the life of DFI NF3

oh and out of curiosity has anyone had their overclock just not kick in upon a start up. I have had my system going at 2700 for like a week now and all in a sudden today windows says im at stock (1.8ghz). went back to 200fsb and climbed up to 300 to get it back at 2.7.

If the maker of this so called *tweak* thread included the cold boot issue with the 602 bios as suggested, you would not have to ask a question that has been answered 30,000 times b4.

This is the COLD BOOT PROBLEM.

It starts into safe mode invoking some default settings(cpu speed). Entering bios/saving and exiting will revert to chosen settings.

Xen its your thread, you were asked to include some basic info about this issue, but you were/are not interested in making the effort because you say your not effected by it. Dont tell me to go away and come back with all the info for you to copy and paste, you look it up, thats when you have time away from pimping this thread.