DFI Lanparty S939 NF3 Ultra -TWEAKS

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

First post says to run LDT voltage @ 1.75 or over for 300+ HTT, it looks like the lastest BIOS does not offer LDT V adjustment at all.

New set of Geil One and was hoping for 300 +, they are capping out at 280 the same as Ultra-X.

Some memory configs this newest BIOS (and maybe others) is lacking .

-TCL only goes to 8, I need 7 for best TCCD performance

-There is no Bypass Max setting at all in BIOS, 4 is not right for best TCCD clocks

-Tref has an incomplete list and would be much better if it listed Mhz & us rather than the equivalent number

This things goin bye bye if I can't get over 300 HTT 1:1. I don't care about the other issues or undervolting, I just need a stable fast board.

Hi guys,

First post says to run LDT voltage @ 1.75 or over for 300+ HTT, it looks like the lastest BIOS does not offer LDT V adjustment at all.

New set of Geil One and was hoping for 300 +, they are capping out at 280 the same as Ultra-X.

Some memory configs this newest BIOS (and maybe others) is lacking .

-TCL only goes to 8, I need 7 for best TCCD performance

-There is no Bypass Max setting at all in BIOS, 4 is not right for best TCCD clocks

-Tref has an incomplete list and would be much better if it listed Mhz & us rather than the equivalent number

This things goin bye bye if I can't get over 300 HTT 1:1. I don't care about the other issues or undervolting, I just need a stable fast board.

Just some questions:

Tcl is Cas latency. You need 7 cl for tccd?

A64 tweaker lists Bypass Max from 0x - 7x, whats good for tccd?

A64 tweaker will list Tref based on >= 200 mem speed, how can it or bios be

right? Or how does that work based on = mem_rated_speed x fsb (oc'd) ?

I have grey areas, just hoping you would know...

Need to read those post more carefully. Those setting were for the NF4 and NF3 250. that is why the list LDT voltage adjustments. Those boards have it . NF3ultra -D doesnt.

And they are listing memory timmings backwards. If you are running TCCD/TCC5 Based memory. Try in this order in the BIOS 2.5-4-7-3

G H Z you need to place youre Signiture

It may not be the board Or memory that is limiting you

I think you need to read more carefully ;)

Read the title & initial post of this thread regarding LDT voltage. Aslo review the XS link I posted for TCCD info from people who know what they are doing ;)

you are right that the initial post shows LDT voltage and it is not, it is the NF3 chipset voltage.

I also read the entire post you linked to and unless I missed 1 I did not see 1 DFI LP UT NF3 Ultrd -D in there.. That was what i was refering to the NF4 And NF3 250.

It was albout TCCD Memory. And the do show the settings backwards 7-3-3-2.5 is backwards from the order of the bios settings in the Genie which would be 2.5-3-7-3

But you still need a signiture here It helps ALOT and is required

EDIT just sent XEN a PM about the LDT voltage setting . Being listed as LDT and not chipset voltage

Hi guys im having some probs ocing i dont get the problem. Right now im at 270x10 166divider(dont have boosters yet)2.7ghz comeletely stable ram is running at 225mhz with 3.0volts.I tried something else i put the 11multi 166divider and i can get to 265x11 but i cant go further why? my ram are running at 210mhz at those settings memtest error free i can get into windows do sisoft sandre but 3dmark 03 and 05 they try to launch the first test then its a black screen its not a cooling problem i have h20 and temps at 265x11 2.9ghz are 32C here are the settings im using to get 265x11 i was hoping to get the ram to run to 225mhz like in my other oce.

Genie BIOS Settings:

CPU Overclock in MHz = 265

Hammer Fid Control = X11

AGP Overclock in MHz = 67

LDT/FSB Frequency Ratio = 3X

AMD K8 Cool and Quiet = Disable

CPU VID Control = default

CPU Voltage Adjusting = +0.6v

Chipset Voltage Control = 1.85v

Memory Voltage Control = 3.0v

AGP Voltage Control = 1.6v

DRAM Configuration: