Pimp your "Angry Lab" here!

Cobia69

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was joling- mainly. I an tempted to put a wall unit just in the bedroom enven thouh we have central air only need the bedroom and the computer cooled. The only problem is no window AC units so it would end up on the floor....

Lol, screw the case, nice bass Tommy.

Hehehe, Thanks. That was the first one over 10 lb's (10lb,10oz. 6:03 a.m. Feb3,1990 :))for me. Lived in Florida (they grow bass down there year round) for 15 years, It was tradition to mount the first 10lb'er. Had several 13's and numerous 11's, and several uninvited gators that love buzz-baits early in the morn. But that one is special. I still hit that one little point 1/2 mile south of the springs outlet of Blue Springs state park with my brother every chance I get to down there.

total freakin starbucks mang...aint no fake stuff in my cup mang!

every morning...Venti Iced Mocha with extra shot of coffee!

(the best starbucks on earth is between the DFI office and the Crown Plaza that they put me in when i visit...NO other starbucks is that good *and i've hit maybe 100 different starbucks in my life so far out of 12,092,325 of them on earth heh*)

starbucks is evil. starbucks is to coffee what kfc is to chicken (with apologies to louis black).

you need to drink green mountain coffee. or get some jamaican bleu FROM jamaica. or some costa rican terrazu. and none of this FAIR TRADE crap. fair trade means, hey us americans will pay you more for you to give us lower quality beans and have a shorter growing season so that WE can have more coffee and have worse quality. and thus you will grow more for us and have crappy coffee for the rest of the world because the REAL growers cant compete.

we did the same thing to madagascar with the vanilla trade. we've done the same thing to thailand and other tropical areas that we cut down so we can have cheap beef for OUR micky d's hamburgers.

btw: a neet little device for your "geek-o-sphere" is a digital indoor outdoor radio frequency digital thermometer. i tossed the sensor in my window, and the display device on my desk so i can see room temp and outdoors temp. i'll take some pics when i clean up a little bit.

i love starbucks no matter how evil they are.

and when i buy bean coffee, I only buy real Kona (not that blend crap...the real expensive real Kona) or Sumatra or this new Tanzania stuff that was pretty expensive but worth every penny.

we used to subscribe to this fancy pants coffee club, they'd send us four ultra rare coffees four times a year, and four pounds a month. and they had some super dank coffees. i'd bust out a cigar and just chill... omg... haha. i have been drinking a lot of organic coffees lately. i think the flavour is richer and more intense with more caffiene.

Well, I looked at all of them, there are some neat freaks and some slobs. I am iin the 2nd catagory. lol.

Jeez AG, are you warehousing old PC hardware there? Man, parts is parts.