Pimp your "Angry Lab" here!

Cobia69

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPUZ

2) Is that a tissue dispenser han"ging on the divider bar? If so, what do you use those for?"

I dont see what ya talking about, which pic ?

Its only clean for about 2 days of the week, Monday and Tuesday :)

I was supposed to mount the Smoke Detecter, but as with everything it ended up staying where I put it last.... Its near the only part of the house I care about anyways ! ! :nod:

• 3 weeks later...

hey all just wondering what everyones workspace looks like. i've seen some here and there but no official thread..... so.... lets see what everyone has!!!!

i'll start.

please use the /bimg tag for large photo's so it cuts down on the useage.

Here's where i dwell:

[bIMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/nismo240sx1/MVC-309S.jpg[/bIMG]

Guest Kronos

Thought I would share my play space too! Nothing too exciting.

pcroomt28pv.th.jpg

pcroomwd26uw.th.jpg

This is my special 'play area' when I'm feeling some big screen DLP action. I usually only play racing, RPG and sport games on the tv. I seem to need to be cliose to the monitor to do well in FPS games, so the TV is no good for them. Although all games including play without issues. Plus the surround sound from my Klipsh setup is rock'n :D

This pic does not do the screen's quality any justice...but you get the idea

tvpc24lb.th.jpg

Guest Kronos
@ Kronos: OMG THAT home T is :drool:

I have the same type of corner style computer desk as you.

Thanks man, I spent all of last summer finishing the basement in my new house. I tried to make my TV room dark so I painted the wall burgandy to kinda match a movie theatre. It turned out pretty good. It's funny how people like me will dedicate a whole room to a TV. :D

I love corner desks. I picked up my current one for $125 from OfficeMax one year. Sturdy as all heckand has enough room for 2 systems..3 if you cram and use LCD =)

Dude, you are sooo single! lol

Thought I would share my play space too! Nothing too exciting.

This is my special 'play area' when I'm feeling some big screen DLP action. I usualluy only play racing, RPG and sport games on the tv. Although all games including play without issues. Plus the surround sound from my Klipsh setup is rock'n :D

This pic does not do the screen's quality any justice...but you get the idea