Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest area51
Is there a foldong @ home team here? or not? I don't want to have to read20+ pages to find out.

Check the 1st page...it has all the info you need about the dfi-street folding team...

if you think that X2 4400+ was crazy, keep in mind it was at stock speed

I've moved it over to the watertest rig to play with now I am gonna see what she will REALLY do (she wouldn't go past 2650Mhz on air dual-prime stable, but she would do 23 min prime95 on one core, 13hours prime95 on the second core @ 2750Mhz)

so she'll be down a bit (I guess i should start naming them eh?) but then I'm gonna crank her back up to some rocket speeds heh

if you think that X2 4400+ was crazy, keep in mind it was at stock speed

I've moved it over to the watertest rig to play with now I am gonna see what she will REALLY do (she wouldn't go past 2650Mhz on air dual-prime stable, but she would do 23 min prime95 on one core, 13hours prime95 on the second core @ 2750Mhz)

so she'll be down a bit (I guess i should start naming them eh?) but then I'm gonna crank her back up to some rocket speeds heh

That sounds so awesome!! I just have a bunch of boxes to look at while I wait for PSU and Ram...but those shipped 2nd day air today.

I've never seen a motherboard box with more stuff in it in my life...

I have this ominous little empty square plastic package w/a warranty lbl on it that I know used to contain an OEM X2 4400+ which is now perfectly hidden under my big ol thermaltake A1772. I'm antsy and can't wait to get the show on the road.

After seeing all that UV reactive stuff, and the UV cable kit I ordered the Lian Li Windowed Side panel and 2x 12" UV Cold Cathode Black lights!! I'm going to get my case glowing like mad. I've never had such a pimping rig that needed to be seen. That PSU and Memory all Chromed and mirrored.Eventually a badass Water rig, If my hunch is correct I bet this 4400+ I've got is the same chip as a 4800+ it's just locked a bit differently. I think I've got a lot of Overclocking headroom on this puppy. I think I'll end up with at least a 4800+ x2 for 529.00 :~)

That sounds so awesome!! I just have a bunch of boxes to look at while I wait for PSU and Ram...but those shipped 2nd day air today.

I've never seen a motherboard box with more stuff in it in my life...

I have this ominous little empty square plastic package w/a warranty lbl on it that I know used to contain an OEM X2 4400+ which is now perfectly hidden under my big ol thermaltake A1772. I'm antsy and can't wait to get the show on the road.

After seeing all that UV reactive stuff, and the UV cable kit I ordered the Lian Li Windowed Side panel and 2x 12" UV Cold Cathode Black lights!! I'm going to get my case glowing like mad. I've never had such a pimping rig that needed to be seen. That PSU and Memory all Chromed and mirrored.Eventually a badass Water rig, If my hunch is correct I bet this 4400+ I've got is the same chip as a 4800+ it's just locked a bit differently. I think I've got a lot of Overclocking headroom on this puppy. I think I'll end up with at least a 4800+ x2 for 529.00 :~)

there should be NO reason that you cannot get 2400Mhz X2-4800+ out of your 4400+

all you need is 200Mhz cpu overclock and you are there. I was able to do 2650Mhz on air with my 4400+ ;)

there should be NO reason that you cannot get 2400Mhz X2-4800+ out of your 4400+

all you need is 200Mhz cpu overclock and you are there. I was able to do 2650Mhz on air with my 4400+ ;)

See That...hehe 5300+ here I come! :nod: :shake: :shake: :D