Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm having some trouble here guys. It says that I am doing 38s per frame. Is this about right? Also does a graphics card play a important role in this? The 6600gt blew and Im using a regular PCI card now so.

The time per frame all depends on the core that is working and so far at least the videocard should have no effect unless you are burning up cpu time with tasks that would normaly be done by the video card.

Hmm having some trouble here guys. It says that I am doing 38s per frame. Is this about right? Also does a graphics card play a important role in this? The 6600gt blew and Im using a regular PCI card now so.

frame speeds vary between each wu .. mine that just finished were 6sec, now the one I have is at 1min 51secs per frame ...

Graphics card doesn't matter, if you are using the graphical client, go into the configure screen, move molecule draw rate slider to far left, uncheck title option, and uncheck logo option.

Been busy these past few weeks, finally saw this thread and I'm glad its finally been setup. I already changed my teamid to the dfi team so you should be seeing me there soon. Although I was expecting more members in this.

Another week or so I'm going to have a spare rig taking up space. This may be a great way to put it to use. I will have to read some more about it.

3200+ @ 2.4GHz Guess that would do a fairly good job.

Hey, I currently have the system in my sig folding for DFI, but i also have a 1.5ghz P4 willamette that I turn off at nights.

Would that old P4 be able to really contribute anything, or should I forget about installing F@H on that computer?

Thanks.....

Hey, I currently have the system in my sig folding for DFI, but i also have a 1.5ghz P4 willamette that I turn off at nights.

Would that old P4 be able to really contribute anything, or should I forget about installing F@H on that computer?

Thanks.....

I've just got a 900mhz duron set up last night just to fold. Probably 4 days a WU, but it helps.

Marcus

I have 3 950 athlons and a 950 duron with no mobo to sit in and fold :(

I also have uncountable(lol for me) miscellaneous 500mhz and below cpus but I don't

have any extra powersupplys to set them up with.