Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

Guest area51

I just checked out the team rank...our rank is increasing like mad! We are ~2600 now! I will add a couple more rigs up and see if I can help out a little more.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this one's beating the crap out of my machines ....

Name: p889_p53dimer889

5000000 steps

3 out of 5 of my machines are working on it right now ( I added a celeron 600mhz to my lineup too) ..

the p4 1.4 has been working it since the 19th - Progress: 78%

the p3 1.13ghz has been going since the 19th - Progress 52%

my athlon 2200+ just started an hour ago ...

ive actually shut all the comps down except the X2 for probably the weekend...its just too hot in the lab and trying to keep it cool with 6 comps running just defeats the purpose of the AC unit anyway...i think I'll take the weekend off and play xbox or something

this one's beating the crap out of my machines ....

Name: p889_p53dimer889

5000000 steps

3 out of 5 of my machines are working on it right now ( I added a celeron 600mhz to my lineup too) ..

the p4 1.4 has been working it since the 19th - Progress: 78%

the p3 1.13ghz has been going since the 19th - Progress 52%

my athlon 2200+ just started an hour ago ...

yeah my celeron 500 just got one of these ETA is July 30!!!!

ive actually shut all the comps down except the X2 for probably the weekend...its just too hot in the lab and trying to keep it cool with 6 comps running just defeats the purpose of the AC unit anyway...i think I'll take the weekend off and play xbox or something

It is super hot here too (WI)...unfortuantly my inlaws are visited and they can't stand the heat. They are running my AC full blast. Im freezing my arse off.

The comps like it though!!!

My wallet is going to hate it next month...DAMN!

Sounds like a winner I'll just look at my boxes read my mobo manual and pray for saturday delivery...lol. It is Possible, it did ship yesterday second day air. so... I should wait until I have the time to do everything right anyway.