Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to go everyone! I wonder if we should have a thread of pics as a rememberance for those we are folding for?

nah...my mom died of bone cancer but you know...I know why she died and I know what we are folding for...i think everyone knows what they are folding for also. Its a little depressing to me to think about. If you really want it then who am I to say no tho.

what we do need is avatars/buttons for DFI-Street folders

nah...my mom died of bone cancer but you know...I know why she died and I know what we are folding for...i think everyone knows what they are folding for also. Its a little depressing to me to think about. If you really want it then who am I to say no tho.

what we do need is avatars/buttons for DFI-Street folders

well, ok, agreed, no need to mention that my mom died too of bone cancer @ 54 and my dad @ 67, and my cousin debbie, very recently @ 45 of cancer of pancreas.

it's tough to go on w/out my parents , whom i miss deeply, and hope this will help find a cure.

I just got another rig hooked up and I'm working on another one.

Hopefully when I'm finished I will have a 3000+ Winchester OC'ed, a 3.4ghz P4, and a 2.4ghz p4 folding for the team. :cool:

Oh and hey you know what's really weird? There is already some Protagonist guy who has a bunch of points already. So I am Protagonist. with the dot.

im folding as Charlie22911_DFI since my forums.amd.com account wont die.

i like the idea of a folding avatar, i have always wanted some type of avatar here and since i dont qulify for one a folding avatar would be the BOMB :rolleyes: .

are you going to post a contest thread to make the avatars like was done on the O/c database thread?

im folding as Charlie22911_DFI since my forums.amd.com account wont die.

i like the idea of a folding avatar, i have always wanted some type of avatar here and since i dont qulify for one a folding avatar would be the BOMB :rolleyes: .

are you going to post a contest thread to make the avatars like was done on the O/c database thread?

i say charlie should get an avatar!

starkr-new%20charlie%20brown.gif

i think i'll just ask if someone will do it...i tried giving away prizes for a OC DB avatar and no one ever really completed it...they had some entries...but they were still needing to be refined a bit and so no one i guess really wanted to make them better...i want them to look awesome...maybe I'm too picky

How do you get different scores for work units? Like pickles has 7 but low score, charlie has 1 but high score. Is it just if you happen to get a particulary large work unit? I selected that checkbox allowing loads over 5mb or whatever, does that make a difference?

Also, Angry you are allowed to have multiple computers running on the same name, why are they separate?

sorry for so many questions

I was screwing around with different clients on different computers which I believe is why the work units show high but score is low. My initial entry was 1 work unit and 0 points, not sure how that happened.

Running one of the folding boxes now with the allow work assignments > 5mb checked, we'll see how that one scores.

-pickles