Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i had a big ol thing typed up but i searched this thread and don't see you mentioning anything about this BOINC thing before this but now you want to have all of us change to it?

don't take it the wrong way, but you (and anyone else) had plenty of time to suggest stuff but you didn't...until now...after we already started a team and got plenty involved and i even made an announcement to get others interested.

we've charted our course...we did it when i told everyone 'just start a damn team and we'll do it' and cpuz started a team for F@H the biggest project on the planet (i believe) and we all joined. You can fold with us too man. It really isn't a competition, and F@H is just as good as folding for anyone/anything/anywhere else.

There really isn't a 'best' project. (sounds suspiciously like my RAM comments or BIOS comments....scary). We chose a good, big, well supported one. Come join up. Or fold for BOINC. Whatever you do, whoever you fold for...its good.

There is no bad (it aint like there's a "Folding For Osama" project we'd rather do it for). Aliens or disease...aliens would probably be annoying neighbors that borrowed . and never brought it back and we'd get mad and then there'd be an interstellar war and so on and so on....disease is disease man. It's all bad. Aliens MIGHT be good...or they might be bad...or they might act good then become bad and then we'd feel betrayed which is worse but at least we know right up front disease = bad...not like disease is gonna trick us and make us think its good and we say 'ok cool lets have a beer' and then it attacks you and eats your kidney out or anything like that...

er...the angry cake-hole will shut now...

Aliens MIGHT be good...or they might be bad...or they might act good then become bad and then we'd feel betrayed

Lol, reminds me of the Mars Attacks movie I watched the other day(It sucked).

Just got a 5000 frame WU, estimates it will be done OCT. 27 2005 Lol.

P.S. Happy B-day Charlie22911.

thanks for the B-Day wishes guys means alot :) .

i mostly get 400 frame WU, mabye i will get bigger ones down the road :D

im in second place now, boy i cant wait till i make 3rd place :D.