Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a mini ATX board for my folder rig... increased the OC 400 MHz and cut frame times about 5 minutes. I can't believe I found a board that has two PCIe slots in a miniATX. I wonder if I can xfire...

Anyhow. It isn't the greatest board... it just dies out at a FSB.

... but I'm thinking that I can make a little lanparty rig out of it for dual purpose rigging. I bought a $50 Athenatech minitower for it and am selling my GTX. Once it sells I'll be picking up two HD2900PROs or two 8800GTs that I can swap around etc.

Wait... this is about folding. SO... I now have a 19min/% and a 9min/% rig going. Looks like 4000-5000 PPD from here on out.

It's not your fault. It's actually a little punishment on the community for being so lax. I SHOULD NOT HAVE 5 POSTS IN A ROW to grab attention when we BEGGED for this section. Now I'm pissed off and moving my quadcore elsewhere. We'll see if it comes back. :mad:

The intention is not for you all to beg me to come back. The intention is to prod you guys into being more active. This site is months away from collapsing into the equivalent of bankruptcy and can't afford everyone being zombies. I'm here as much as I can be anymore with my program absorbing all my time. I'm currently taking a a few day break from folding for the team with my Quad. I'm wanting to see some activity and it'll be back. This isn't for me, this is for the street. I just bought $600 from newegg through the links here in the last week and I want to see more hits coming this way.

For the street!