Noooooooooooooo Im A Geek =( =(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it says now that im a geek

is it true whats happening someone tell me ahhh

now that i reached 300 posts it says Geek :O

Edited by Tony_Toughnuts

Tony is officially a geek, haha! (seemed like the transformation happened over night ;) ) looks like i won't be able to laugh at yah too long though :O . i wonder what its like to turn green and have one eyeball in the center of your forehead. ;):P:D

if you read my member title backwards it says... monkey sucks. Mainly because he does, Ive worked long and hard to become a member of the monkey sucks backwards club. j/k :lol:

if you read my member title backwards it says... monkey sucks. Mainly because he does, Ive worked long and hard to become a member of the monkey sucks backwards club. j/k :lol:

:O WHERE CAN I JOIN??? :lol:

dang Tyme, replied to your post when you had 302 posts and now you're at 320! at the rate you're posting you'll be a certfied geek before i've become half of a full fledge geek! :lol:

p.s: looks like i got Tyme and Tony confused :wacko:

Edited by Trakfast11

i got the glasses.....that don't stop me from kick peoples butts! :lol:

Just to tell you... I'm pretty sure geeks are people who are into computers, nerds(not the edible kind) are people with glasses. :P j/k

How many posts do I have to get to be come a part of the Monkey Sucks backwards group? Even though I'm probably a long ways off of getting to be a part of that group, I hope I can at least be a proud sponsor!

Edited by [?]Ghost2520