Who is the most helpful/influential member this year?

299 members have voted

1. 1.

• cpuz
    • soundx98
    • Shinobi
    • SmokenJoe
    • Poisonsnak
    • playah
    • Frallan
    • Prostock62
    • cyberfossil
    • Sharp
    • dippyskoodlez
    • pershoot
    • BigStan
    • spdiscus
    • davidhammock200
    • txmale36
    • AceGoober
    • eva2000
    • babyelf
    • shaolin95

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ExRoadie, Thunda are part of our internal test group (as is Viper John) and some others that SHOULD be on that list that aren't are guys that I already do lil special things for ;)

as for prizes...no...this is NOT a popularity poll or anything weak like that as I said...its just a way to show the 20 guys on the list that ANGRY thinks they are awesome enough to list, and then the voting is for the 6,000+ of you to show how much you think they are worthy of such recognition.

if it would have been feasible to allow multiple choice, i would have, but then you'd have voted for 20 of them at a time lol

ps johnrr6 was a choice but there were just too many already...and i chose those with higher post counts since they have been here longer and probably have had more influence on members (not that johnrr6's posts/help haven't been a big influence...another one of those tough choices ya know?)

Guest Kronos

This poll is a great idea. This should help incent more members to step up to the plate and help out.

Guest Blooz1

Wow, it was really hard to only pick one!

I voted for DavidHammock200 for all the great work he's done (and continues to do!) with educating people about PSU's. So many people overlook the importance of PSU's, try to economize in that area, or waste money on what's got the most "bling" rather than performance!

Being a "noob" in the A64 arena, I'd have to honestly say I'd have given up if it hadn't been for all you people on this site. I'm glad Angry explained the list a little better, because I felt many people who I would have voted for weren't on it!

Thunda for his O/C guide and general help in threads, ExRoadie for all his help in general, Johnrrr6 for his great BIOS guide,Soundx98 for all the work he did on getting MBM straightened out and under control for DFI boards, RGone and Angry for generally "bein' there".....the list goes on and on!

All of you have helped me understand the ins and outs of the DFI boards and A64 platform in general. Prior to getting my board I did a lot of reading up, but many things didn't "click" or make much sense until I actually got to have "hands on".

As expected, I've done my share of CMOS clearing, and will be doing more, but now i feel much more comfortable with changing settings and experimenting.

I hope more people who come in here realize what a fantastic community exists here. I'm continually amazed at the amount of knowledge members here have, and how everyone is so willing to share it with others.