Who is the most helpful/influential member this year?

299 members have voted

1. 1.

• cpuz
    • soundx98
    • Shinobi
    • SmokenJoe
    • Poisonsnak
    • playah
    • Frallan
    • Prostock62
    • cyberfossil
    • Sharp
    • dippyskoodlez
    • pershoot
    • BigStan
    • spdiscus
    • davidhammock200
    • txmale36
    • AceGoober
    • eva2000
    • babyelf
    • shaolin95

That's not kosher dippyskoodlez ,registering w/a new username on a diff PC and voting for yourself

agreed, it's only kosher dippsie if you register w/ a new username and then vote for playah. lol.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Halvis

DaveHammock200, Angry_Games, Mr.T errr I mean Ex-Roadie... too many too list...

But if you are throwing the question out to encompass all members, the answer is agreed upon by all of us I am sure.

Most Helpful - who else could it be but the one and only Angry_Games! Not a doubt in my mind. All those bios pictures, the guides, the how-to's, all the threads he did just a cameo on with a helpful tip or comment. Even if you pull out the "read the rules" posts he still has everyone outnumbered like 10 posts to 1. So it's Angry.

This place has come a long way in a year Travis, and it's because of you.

Getting the RGonian One on board to help was just an incredible bonus for us. I know his threads on all the NV chipsets helped many to get their rigs going with a minimum of fuss at top performance. He's a true Overclocking wildman that fits right in. Great Job ya old coot :D

Most Influential - Even easier - the dude named oskar wu. When you evaluate the boards that he and the DFI team have produced how could you give them anything but an "A". A year and a half ago I would have asked "who is DFI". Today I think all would agree that they are the fastest and best overclocking boards out there. And in my Opinion, the number one brand name I would recommend. I wonder how soon we will see the DFI Video cards :)

Great 1st year for the forum, let's just try and make it better and better.

Guest Halvis

"hehehe, ... Angry_Games! Not a doubt ... the RGonian One... the dude named oskar wu."

OK. it REALLY SOUNDS like your SUCKING UP soundx98, but I doubt you are. ;-)

YOU have been very helpful to me. Thanks!, halvis

nah, jus one of those old-timer feel good posts. Maybe my obsrvances are off, but it sure seems like there is a pattern to the posts. You start slow so you don't look stupid. And then you really start having fun and learning stuff. Then the questions turn to answers. Then the answering becomes fun. Then there's the flurry of helping posts. Then after a while you let others raise their hand first :) Then you start only posting when you ahve something unique to say or show. Then you start acting goofy al the time. . And then, and then, and then ....Angry and Rgone ordering bioses from oskar at the drive-in ...and then and then and then.....http://www.foxhome.com/dude/

Most Influential - Even easier - the dude named oskar wu. When you evaluate the boards that he and the DFI team have produced how could you give them anything but an "A". A year and a half ago I would have asked "who is DFI". Today I think all would agree that they are the fastest and best overclocking boards out there. And in my Opinion, the number one brand name I would recommend.
Very true, without his ground breaking designs none of us would be here! :nod:

nah, jus one of those old-timer feel good posts. Maybe my obsrvances are off, but it sure seems like there is a pattern to the posts. You start slow so you don't look stupid. And then you really start having fun and learning stuff. Then the questions turn to answers. Then the answering becomes fun. Then there's the flurry of helping posts. Then after a while you let others raise their hand first :) Then you start only posting when you ahve something unique to say or show. Then you start acting goofy al the time. . And then, and then, and then ....Angry and Rgone ordering bioses from oskar at the drive-in ...and then and then and then.....http://www.foxhome.com/dude/

Well youre right Im in the:

Don't post so often cause I dont have anything relevant to say but still behaving goofy - stage right now :dog:

LoL...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well the Poll has been in place for over 90 days now.

Hate seenin' polls open to long, time to declare

The weiner, sorry the Winner, Is without a doubt cpu-z.

image.php?u=2115&dateline=1107856265

(crowd goes wild with whistling and applause, underwear thrown on stage, etc)

Thinkin he should get sumthin' "especiale"

like a new crossfire board or his pick of an avatar

(I thought he was from East LA, not PA, for the longest time)

Congratulations dude, You Da Man!

P.S. Side note - ExRoadie is NOT Black but he does have a Mohawk