NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Sent.

RGone...

Could you do me a huge favor? E-mail me a zipped copy of your BIOS. Mine is corrupted from screwing around and I think I have 1 chance of fixing it... I'm waiting for a release. The orignal isn't on the DFI site as yet

My e-mail is: fixed above.

Thanks... :)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice GIASAN,

Is that 3D Stable? How about a64 Tweaker Scrennie.

I think Im going have to RMA my board I can't get a windows install on a raid :confused: reboots every single time after loading the nvraid drivers right at "Set up is Starting Windows''

also there's a !WARNING Have Option ROM can not be invoke ect... can't make the rest of it. I only see it for a split second at the raid boot up screen.

I have also tried to install with 1 512 stick T2 command too. same thing.

any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

What does it show in Windows when you right click My Computer?

Sorry if you posted that, but there is so little technical in this 62+ page thread, I don't know where your orignal post is... :P

Windows shows 512mb also, as does Sisoft Sandra. The ram shows up as 1gig in another computer, so it appears the ram is ok. Not sure what else to check.

Rgoone,

With the new bios does this board will work with my OCZ Platinum pc3700 I can't even get it to boot to bios but with geil 2 stick pc3500 no problem. Please let me know.

GI, are you air cooled? thats pretty nice, where do you get that windows tweaker as well?
what 'tweaker' are you talking about? All of the programs show their names so just google it, he's got CPU-Z, SuperPI, and Clockgen up there....one google of those names will bring up many places to download it.

Highest benchable I got was 2.6GHz with my 0518LBBLE APFW 3200+ venice =/ I'm praying after a new BIOS revision and some burn in time with this chip it'll want to go higher, but as of right now I'm not too impressed with it considering other people have gotten nice OC's even with a flakey BIOS...of course I don't know how long they'd have theirs and things like this or might have had it in a board like the Neo2 and have already gotten a 'feel' for it's capabilities whereas I haven't.

if I can reach 2.8GHz I'll be happy.

EDIT: I just now thought, theres no adjustments to the LDT voltage is there......any possibility of that happening in the future I wonder?

Very Nice GIASAN,

Is that 3D Stable? How about a64 Tweaker Scrennie.

I think Im going have to RMA my board I can't get a windows install on a raid :confused: reboots every single time after loading the nvraid drivers right at "Set up is Starting Windows''

also there's a !WARNING Have Option ROM can not be invoke ect... can't make the rest of it. I only see it for a split second at the raid boot up screen.

I have also tried to install with 1 512 stick T2 command too. same thing.

any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

anyone?