NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

I ask the same question Was told that Although they was designes for NF4 that they had some benificial results On the NF3 chipset in BETA testing .. Therefore Agp drivers was put in place .. But Nvidea.. Does not promote them as A NF3 certified drivers.. Hence they are not certified for the NF3 on their Official site...

Actualy just looked and their not even on their sight at all

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask the same question Was told that Although they was designes for NF4 that they had some benificial results On the NF3 chipset in BETA testing .. Therefore Agp drivers was put in place .. But Nvidea.. Does not promote them as A NF3 certified drivers.. Hence they are not certified for the NF3 on their Official site...

fairynuff

and with the temps and northbridge...wats the 400/600/1500 grit???

and wat cooler did u put on it??? the Iceburg???

Update on the 711 not saving....

I did a looong CMOS clear with battery out for like 7 hours....flashed it 4 times with floppy....try to save settings a few at a time...did get to previous overclock...

Tried to change HTT from 265 to 264 after booting to windows and rebooting back to Bios....and locked up...needed to clear CMOS etc...over and over and over again....

I'm putting my Neo2 in as soon as I'm done Vmodding it....also because my overclock on the SD is very low...I'm thinking it's the mobo...

Did I also mention that the Chipset fan is dying? damn. :sad:

Do you tried a new CMOS Jumper?

the grit is the sandpapper.. Sorry about that .. I got the evercool VC-RE Its constructed Almost Identical to the Iceburg 4 But a little lower profile(i can use full length PCI cards with it.. And I got it local for $9 instead of $15 for the iceburg. But it has to be slightly modified .. But not very much

Guest ElAguila

Well I tried the leaving the battery out overnight to get the 711 bios to work but no such luck. I would like to be able to flash it because I can't go over 220htt with my memory on 1T right now. I have 2 things left that I am going to try and see what happens. I am going to flash it but not clear the cmos or load default settings. My last option is to pull the rom and insert the bios savior and see if that chip will flash and hold the settings.

Well I tried the leaving the battery out overnight to get the 711 bios to work but no such luck. I would like to be able to flash it because I can't go over 220htt with my memory on 1T right now. I have 2 things left that I am going to try and see what happens. I am going to flash it but not clear the cmos or load default settings. My last option is to pull the rom and insert the bios savior and see if that chip will flash and hold the settings.

Hope it works for you...probably not quite as much as YOU are hoping ;) But hoping none the less. I don't have a spare "anything" so if anything goes wrong I'm screwed. Bois saviour sounds like a good cheap investment...

Tim Are you running 3X or 4x.. when you are getting a lockup?

You get a lockup when you change one setting too much that the Bios doesn't like....sounds weird....well...it is weird.

3x right from the beginning.

Tommorow I'm getting a new soldering iron, do the Vdimm = Vio mod on the Neo2, and I'll report back.....

The Neo2 is stil THE best nF3 motherboard out there...wether we like it or not..I just had it with this thing...

And best of all...the Neo2's chipset fan still runs :shake: Can't really say the same about the DFI :sweat: haha just kidding...if it was only that I wouldn't switch...

I just had it...want my good old Neo2 back.

RE: Vcore measurement.

Looking at the board mounted in a case, there are 3 identical inductors in a vertical row, mounted between the CPU and the IDE/ATX connectors. Vcore is the left hand lead, of any of the 3 inductors that is hard to reach because they are jammed up against the vertical row of capacitors...

Thanks RH...looks like a real classy lady. My xp-120 hangs right over that row of caps. Hell the xp-120 hangs over just about everything :P

I always cut a spot out on M/Btray when I get a new board.. If it is to Be mounted... Same spot but take as many readings from the back of the board... Makes it alot easier..lol. And dont have to take M/B out to switch heatsinks

Hey O_G look at it this way.. If air conditioning goes out you dont have to Buy ceiling fans :nod:

Everything is running fine i installed all drivers windows update ect.I dont want to overclock right now i just want to run my ram at 2225 and 1t i know they need 2.8 volts to run those timings at stock in what order should i change things?and should i change anything else?there running at 2.6 volts 2.5 337 at default.