NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Everything is running fine i installed all drivers windows update ect.I dont want to overclock right now i just want to run my ram at 2225 and 1t i know they need 2.8 volts to run those timings at stock in what order should i change things?and should i change anything else?there running at 2.6 volts 2.5 337 at default.

Leave tref on auto and max memory overclock on auto. Set everything else manually. Do an A64 tweaker screenshot, print it out or write em down. Go into bios and set manually. If you are on 602 leave twr on auto as well. If you change it it changes trp. Screwy...make sure to run memtest86+. You may want to oc the memory a little for testing to make sure you are not on the edge of their limits when running them at triple two five...if you can run em around 215mhz without errors you should be good to go in windows at 200mhz...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason.. what is the model on youre memory?

EXAMPLE 1024 , 2X512 OCZ4001024ELDCGEC2-K @ 2-3-6-3 @3.0 volts

Not just 2X512 OCZ Gold 3200 BH-5 There is a sticker on them That will tell you the exact model

its this model OCZ4001024ELDCGE-K anddo guys have a link for a64 tweaaker

ITE smartguardian is the simplest thing to load...None are accurate to this point >>>Smartguardian<<<

Thx old guy i read on this thread the nvidia users turned off fastwrite should i turn it off? I have never used memtest are there any guides for it? And in smart guardian it says my 12volt is at 11.9

AGP Voltage is not for overclocking your videocard...put it at 1.6

Fast writes should be off at all NF3 boards...locks up games..

Memtest is very easy to use..get the ISO image of their site for a bootable cd or use the floppy files...

http://www.memtest.org/

Boot up with it...press C and select test nr. 5 or 8 which are the most stressful ones...let it finish around 20 tests to give you a rough idea if it's stable or not...if the memory can't handle it, you'll see errors come up...can't miss it :nod:

:)