NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Nan nan nanny boo boo. Hehehehehe. I am thoroughly looking forward to going home tonight and gettin my butt kicked all over hell with 705 hit gunna happin two. HEhehehehehe.

You shoodah flached while at work and let the cmoose clarred till yu gatten home and den you coodah got the beeeeatch to go. Hehehehehe. Long CMOS clear was what did it for me is about all I can say because in bios flashing I been there and done most of it. Specially the part about triken a board to crankz. But at 705KMB bios had me whuppeed till me leff her set with her little jumper to the ratside of them pins fur four hourz.

Me has faffe in yu doh mR. Ole G*. HEhehehehe. Yu be spoten 705er KMB bios by morrow. :nod:

Me RGone... :confused: :dog:

Well first and foremost you will not get far using the "default voltage"...click on the "rebelshaven" link in my siggy and print that out if you can so you have a better idea of what the voltages really are when you do make changes...

Make sure you have changed the ldt to 3X and lock the agp at 67. Two set and forget items. LDT is a waste of time trying to keep up near 2000mhz. 3X is just a simple way to steer clear of forgetting to change from 4X to 3X if you happen to exceed 250mhz HTT.........

And one other thing people seem to either forget or just simply aren't willing to do (lazy) is TEST the memory you have. And I don't mean "it passes memtest, it should work" BULL .......I mean push your memory as high as you can get it using memtest to figure out what the limits are..........................

If you haven't already done so, read over the A64 overclocking guide that Thunda put together and use the NF4 memory guide. Both great tools if yer new to A64.

None of this may be new to you so don't take this as a preachy now it all shout out at ya, but some guys pop in here and say that exact thing "it passes memtest" or "it worked in my other rig"...This aint yer other rig. It's a major pain in the butt at times is what it is :D

Those are all the tips I've got cuz everyone seems to be sportin the 705 now and all my successes (and failures) came weeks ago with the 602..........I am thoroughly looking forward to going home tonight and gettin my butt kicked all over hell with 705 ;)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OldGuy, RGone, AG !!!!!! EXTRA EXTRA Read all about it !!

I got 1T to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I set my DQ Drive Strength to 50% Reduction just like the guy said and it work, so far no crashes what so every AND memory scores went WAY UP!!!!

240 @2T

240x11= 2640

240x4x2= 1920

Sandra Test 5541/5546 :cool:

240 @1T

240x11=2640

240x4x2=1920

Sandra Test 6754/6677 :D

What a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!

OldGuy, RGone, AG !!!!!! EXTRA EXTRA Read all about it !!

I got 1T to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I set my DQ Drive Strength to 50% Reduction just like the guy said and it work, so far no crashes what so every AND memory scores went WAY UP!!!!

240 @2T

240x11= 2640

240x4x2= 1920

Sandra Test 5541/5546 :cool:

240 @1T

240x11=2640

240x4x2=1920

Sandra Test 6754/6677 :D

What a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah speed..........that's jus yer magination.....aint no thing to be all worried about 1T~2T................all psycho-illogical. Yall go back to 2T and row yerself up the creek without a paddle.................................... :D

Coolio my friend....

I have zero of a clue what DDR output is and DDR DQ in the BIOS is.... anyone?

The NF4 memory guide gives a bit of an explanation. I don't pretend to understand it and don't really care as long it makes something good happen or makes something bad stop happening :D

Old guy Ready to do the 705 thing?

OldGuy is doin the sneak approach going one painfully slow change at a time...Thus far: Lock AGP at 67, reboot into widows. Change multi from 11 to 10 and reboot into windows. Etc, etc, etc, a whopping 5 changes or so. Beats the hell out of what happened this morning just changing the date and time and bein rewarded with a cmos clear :D Ima gonna sneak up on this beeeaatch and lay the hertz on her one slow step at a time. She WILL scream for me afore the night is through!!!!!!!!!!!

mR. Ole G* >She WILL scream for me afore the night is through!!!!!!!!!!!

One of you two is gunna s cream for shore for nat is over wit. Heheheheheh.

RGone... :nod: :shake: :nod:

I know what you Mean OLDGUY... But I think for my system I found out how to do the 705 boggie .. Flashed it once cleared cmos.. set optimised.. got into windows and flashed it again... Then the boot process .. At first it booted real and I mean realSLOW.. I thought..OPPS dead board .. But kept a eye on temps and she finaly went... Then after setting every thing to default speeds .. I rebooted it about 20 times... overclocked a little.. then shut it down for about 3 hours

Came back booted like it loved running.... The fun the began

I guess well see in the morning if she goes without a kick start