NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Ive had my OCZ Value UTT RAM running pretty smoothly at 255 2-2-2-6 2T with 3.6vdimm. I tried 1T a week ago with bad results, so I imediately went back to 2T. Today I threw in some VX4000 and things have changed. Im running at 11x255 2-2-2-6 1T memtest error free and a pb in superPi 1M. The only other change ive made is increasing the chipset to 1.85v in the bios which uv's to 1.82. May be worth a try for some using this high volt@ge RAM.

Is that those new super volt BH5/6's?

Can you run SiSoft Sandra mem bandwidth 5 times in a row (just refresh) with no BSOD or gpf (general protection fault) and

if so what's your bandwidth?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess i'll throw this in and see if i get a hit.

I'm in desperate need of a good Power Supply for this board.

It will be used with a 9800 pro. Using an Antec TP 430 now with a gf3 Titaniam 200 right now for testing (so as not to overload it).

Can anybody recommend something with good rails and reasonable watts?

Greater than or equal to 20 amps on the 12v line?

Something like a fortron bluestrom 500w,ocz modstream 450w, antec truepower 480w and ocz powerstream 520w(one of the best but $$$)or even a ocz powerstream 420w.

PC power and cooling, ocz, antec,fortron and enermax are the best psu you can get.

Buy a good Psu, so you wont have to buy a other one if you upgrade

Guest Lucky

Yep just installed SiSoft 2005 and ran mem bandwidth about 10 times in a row with no probs...got a result averaging around .....

sisoft0hs.jpg

I guess i'll throw this in and see if i get a hit.

I'm in desperate need of a good Power Supply for this board.

It will be used with a 9800 pro. Using an Antec TP 430 now with a gf3 Titaniam 200 right now for testing (so as not to overload it).

Can anybody recommend something with good rails and reasonable watts?

Greater than or equal to 20 amps on the 12v line?

OCZ Powerstream 520 120.00 @ newegg...stinkin rebate though

Enermax Noisetaker 480w

Dual 12v rails on the emax...good little unit, decent price. Used it in several different configs. Works well. 18 amps on each rail. I forget what the combined amperage rating is but it's plenty more than what you're looking for...

OCZ 520w is probably the most recommended around here but it's deserving of the rep...I have the 420w version and it's a kick butt lil unit. Lets me run my redlines at 250mhz 2-3-2-6 1T 3.4v on my 250gb with a ticTac bios. Adjustable rails aren't much use on these NF3 939's though...

Yeah it's just hanging around there - under load it doesn't even change, so I have a feeling it isn't even related. Still...

---dens

I think I've seen that one before...Not on this board though. Mine idles at 39 regardless if it's OC'd but she shoots up there (55~56c) under load depending where the voltage and frequency is...Goes up by like 1 or 2c when it's not OC'd. You might wanna try MBM5 with Soundx98 data file...I've already tried it and it works fine using his NF3 file...Just do a search for his user name and he has all the files you need linked in his signature...

EDIT: Well okay then :D

I think I've seen that one before...Not on this board though. Mine idles at 39 regardless if it's OC'd but she shoots up there (55~56c) under load depending where the voltage and frequency is...Goes up by like 1 or 2c when it's not OC'd. You might wanna try MBM5 with Soundx98 data file...I've already tried it and it works fine using his NF3 file...Just do a search for his user name and he has all the files you need linked in his signature...

EDIT: Well okay then :D

OK thanks for that. I've never really had a good run with MBM, but i'll grab the files so if I want to do so in future i'll be able to :)

---dens

705 flashed but no improvement for me , still 2.8 (9*312) ram @ 255 /2.5/4/7/3/1t

i notice that I was able to boot @ 280 1t but my ram sucks ,during the sandra bandwith test ,I got a reboot ,my max ram is 260 @ 1t

return back to 602 , I don't like the temp and voltage report of 705

Guys which set of ram would be better for this board the 3200 are winbound dont know about the 3500 since vdimm is limited to 3.2 are the 3200 good for this board?

http://www.hpm-computer.de/assets/s2dmain....024mbkitbh.html

http://www.hpm-computer.de/assets/s2dmain....reme1gbkit.html

Mmm . . . TCCD seems to work better with this board. Of those 2, the first is BH-something, can't find what chips are in the second one.