NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

AGP @ 67MHz will ensure that the AGP/PCI lock is on. Just in case. A few people reported unlocked PCI.AGP buses when they flashed to certain beta BIOSes, so it's better safe than sorry.

Dammit it's annoying how some people are having problems with the 705 BIOS, but for some people it solves all their problems :( However at least there aren't any boards that weren't able to be flashed back aftwards, so there's hope. I just really want to get rid of this 1T issue.

Edit: Also, can someone link me to a copy of smartguardian that works on this board? The only copy i've managed to get really doesn't work at all (i.e. can't read half the sensor info). Could've sworn I got the right ITE chip version, but if someone could get me a linky, it'd be most appreciated :)

---dens

Here ya go...download ihdoctor.zip toward the bottom...

This is from the LP 250gb...Should be the same as what's on my disc...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, can someone link me to a copy of smartguardian that works on this board? The only copy i've managed to get really doesn't work at all (i.e. can't read half the sensor info). Could've sworn I got the right ITE chip version, but if someone could get me a linky, it'd be most appreciated :)

---dens

dfi nf3 250mb version

http://www.dfi.com.tw/Support/Download/dri..._FLAG=A&SITE=US

dfi nf4 version

http://www.dfi.com.tw/Support/Download/dri..._FLAG=A&SITE=US

AGP @ 67MHz will ensure that the AGP/PCI lock is on. Just in case. A few people reported unlocked PCI.AGP buses when they flashed to certain beta BIOSes, so it's better safe than sorry.

---dens

I think i've heard that alot. Same with mem at 2,2,2,"10" with nf2/3.. chips. I'll have to

do that by practice now. Thanks

Edit: Also, can someone link me to a copy of smartguardian that works on this board? The only copy i've managed to get really doesn't work at all (i.e. can't read half the sensor info). Could've sworn I got the right ITE chip version, but if someone could get me a linky, it'd be most appreciated :)

---dens

Me too please. I've been wanting to use Everest for the full mem timings but

read it wants to load a windows xp driver. I don't even allow active-x

controls in IE on my machine, i'm so paranoid.

Me too please. I've been wanting to use Everest for the full mem timings but

read it wants to load a windows xp driver. I don't even allow active-x

controls in IE on my machine, i'm so paranoid.

Top of the page...top of the siggy............

I guess i'll throw this in and see if i get a hit.

I'm in desperate need of a good Power Supply for this board.

It will be used with a 9800 pro. Using an Antec TP 430 now with a gf3 Titaniam 200 right now for testing (so as not to overload it).

Can anybody recommend something with good rails and reasonable watts?

Greater than or equal to 20 amps on the 12v line?

OK, it didn't solve my problem. Something is seriously up with this.

th_Smartguardian_sensors.jpg

I know I shouldn't trust the onboard sensors, but this is just plain strange. Remember this is with an XP120 + Ultra high speed panaflo, so it's not like i'm still on stock. Everest just reads the PWM and Sys temps for me, possibly because it thinks the CPU temp is erroneous.

Edit: Also, BIOS idle temps are always in the 30's, so I have nfi what's going on here.

---dens

OK, it didn't solve my problem. Something is seriously up with this.

th_Smartguardian_sensors.jpg

I know I shouldn't trust the onboard sensors, but this is just plain strange. Remember this is with an XP120 + Ultra high speed panaflo, so it's not like i'm still on stock. Everest just reads the PWM and Sys temps for me, possibly because it thinks the CPU temp is erroneous.

Edit: Also, BIOS idle temps are always in the 30's, so I have nfi what's going on here.

---dens

That wasn't a spike? It's idling at 71?

Guest Lucky

Ive had my OCZ Value UTT RAM running pretty smoothly at 255 2-2-2-6 2T with 3.6vdimm. I tried 1T a week ago with bad results, so I imediately went back to 2T. Today I threw in some VX4000 and things have changed. Im running at 11x255 2-2-2-6 1T memtest error free and a pb in superPi 1M. The only other change ive made is increasing the chipset to 1.85v in the bios which uv's to 1.82. May be worth a try for some using this high volt@ge RAM.

Ive had my OCZ Value UTT RAM running pretty smoothly at 255 2-2-2-6 2T with 3.6vdimm. I tried 1T a week ago with bad results, so I imediately went back to 2T. Today I threw in some VX4000 and things have changed. Im running at 11x255 2-2-2-6 1T memtest error free and a pb in superPi 1M. The only other change ive made is increasing the chipset to 1.85v in the bios which uv's to 1.82. May be worth a try for some using this high volt@ge RAM.

You should see a nice increase in bandwidth as well :D