2.8V = 2.91V

2.9V = 3.00V

3.0V = 3.10V

3.1V = 3.16V

3.2V = 3.17V

waow , good report

but can I ask you what the bios report

when setting 1.55 +.4 , I got 1.72 bios and 1.728 under cpuz

when setting default +.4 = 1.55 bios and 1.568 under cpuz.

I even try 1.55 +.7 and I got 1.88 bios but no boot at all

with 1.55 +.5 I got 1.77 bios and 1.824 under cpuz

maybe it's due to my zalman 400w which as some difficulty with it 12v line 11.52v at molex under 100% load .

I also notice that , when for exemple , I set the voltage at 1.76 under cpuz during the load it fluctuate down to 1.728 , do you have the same kind of fluctuation.

all was under 6.02bios (yours ,I forgot to save mine before testing 6.29 with it's damn .bat file)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rare board, but its ok, runned succesfully @ 311x9 on my venice 3000+ pretty stable.

Cold boot up problem:

The chipset doesn't correctly lock the pci/agp bus. So if you start up the board wont load because the pci/agp bus is to high. Then it loads in save mode and after saving the bios the locks finnaly working! I hope there comes a bios fix! :)

Exact same problem.

I'm running @ 290X9 Vcore 1.5 which shows 1.4 in cpuz have not up the vcore since thw temps are really flakey, MBM5 shows 32 - 38 IDE and some times 11C WHAT THE HELL. lol

I measured Vcore and Vdimm using a Digital Multi-Meter. Here's what I got:

DFI nF3 Ultra-D

602 Bios

Venice 3200

Thanks....Very close to what hoot measured. Any chance you've done any temperature testing with a probe?????? :P I'm really tired of seeing the 38~39c idle temp and 55~58c load running 2800mhz with 1.4v +.60 right now :eek:

2700mhz and beyond is a new area for me coming from my sempy so I don't know what to expect or really where to draw the line. She's stable and benching well as long as I keep around 1.65~1.68v on it (just going by MBM5, Smartgaurdian, Everest, etc)... MBM5 shows 1.65~1.68v right now with the 1.4v +.6..........temps jumping from 45~55c running SuperPI 32M................

Do you guys know why my dead dfi wont take 2x512 mb MDT ram? Sometimes it boots up, sometime it give every 3 seconds a beep. Also i cant overclock with the mdt ram because it will never lock the agp/pci thing :(

Guest bobyjo

Why are you asking about a dead board??

One long beep and then another long beep every few seconds, could be that the memory is not fully or properly inserted into the slots.

Or the memory is not good, or compatable with the board.

Is it the ocz booster compatible with this board ?

Is it useless to test more before a good bios , I block with spi 32M , at the last itteration (24 finished yet) when it should give me the result the system reboot , I have tried different voltage with no succes ( 2.8ghz from 1.6v to 1.8v) I even remove the ihs but now it won't boot anymore with 1.8v (1.73v max) or more than 270mhz fsb (I have made all test ram at 100) and temp isn't the problem (burning now for 2 hours ihs out @ 1.73 give ~49°c with 22°c ambiant )

I am runnning a booster at 3.5vdimm, seems to be working just fine :)

Guest Trippin

reported earlier all was wonderful maybe not heres my problem ..when play halflife2 deathmatch and Countersrtike source i get a weird pause it was real bad intialy til i disabled fast writes that helped but still had it a ,little so I changed agp to 4 x instead of 8 x that helped a little more but its still doin it any ideas also my bios say its 6.00 i thoght 6.02 was the intial one? thanks

Why are you asking about a dead board??

One long beep and then another long beep every few seconds, could be that the memory is not fully or properly inserted into the slots.

Or the memory is not good, or compatable with the board.

Because the board is now on RMA.

It did die after i put 1x512 mb memory stick in slot 4. I did start up, fans did go on for 1 second and after all it did nothing, just the red light is on. I tryed other memory, psu, vid and other things but still it didn't work. So i RMA-ed the board :(

Because the board is now on RMA.

It did die after i put 1x512 mb memory stick in slot 4. I did start up, fans did go on for 1 second and after all it did nothing, just the red light is on. I tryed other memory, psu, vid and other things but still it didn't work. So i RMA-ed the board :(

You have PM

I've read the whole 102 pages (got here when there were 30 :P ) and I was wondering:

Is TCCD (in general, and so far) having a good behavior in this board ?

PS: 'there were' or 'there was' ? :D