NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Guest bobyjo

Your 939's have a 2000ht rating, so keep the setting in bios at or below 1000.

This setting is due to the DDR memory doubling the bios setting.

If you set it at 4 and HT is 250 that is 1000. Good memory should run this. If

you OC the system, you can go over this 1000 mark easily.

So just watch what is in the big picture. More like 4x225=900x2=1800 then the OC of the rest of the components can bring this up to 1000 or more.

Therefore you might have to lower this setting a tad to compensate.

This is clear as mud, so I hope you understand.

Sometimes I don't even understand what I am meaning.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how 'bout a 26418 w/ cpu under 2.2

if i search by cpu speed (< 2750) and gpu im in the top 30-35.... and almost everything abouve me is a damn sli setup. i smoke them in car/lobby, hold my own in drag... but get my a55 kicked in nature by at least 80-90 frames. bastages :nod:

thxs winston.

Somethins is wrong w/ mine. I get 24k stock with my 6800GT and get 26k w/ CPU at 2800, yet when i clock my 6800GT to 430/1250 it doesn't boost the 3DMARK01 store 1 bit.. WTF? lol Really getting tired of finding problem after problem with this mobo... bout to just give up, sell GFX card and get NF4 SLI-D :mad:

Somethins is wrong w/ mine. I get 24k stock with my 6800GT and get 26k w/ CPU at 2800, yet when i clock my 6800GT to 430/1250 it doesn't boost the 3DMARK01 store 1 bit.. WTF? lol

What's the stock core/memory on yer gfx card? I know when I was fiddling with my ati the core OC had a much larger impact than the memory OC...

What's the stock core/memory on yer gfx card? I know when I was fiddling with my ati the core OC had a much larger impact than the memory OC...

350/1000 unless he has a bfg.

something else is wrong eboy0 if a bump to 430/1.2 doesn't move your score.

what are you scoring totally stock?

Guest Lucky
WOW

Great score man, that's showing that myth that GT's can't do as well as ATi's in 3dmark01se :nod:

Dude.....no offence...but this is where people with DFI NF3 Ultra D motherboards come to contribute or receive advice speficaly about said m/b. We do not need this already bloated thread full of time wasting, off topic and potentially provocative comments like yours above. We do not need an ATi vs Nvidia war in a m/b thread.

/on_topic

The cold boot is 100% present in orig bios ie; every startup

Im getting inacuracies in fsb settings and results, pretty minimal though

Has anyone had any issues with the Nvidia Ide drivers?

350/1000 unless he has a bfg.

something else is wrong eboy0 if a bump to 430/1.2 doesn't move your score.

what are you scoring totally stock?

hmmm totally stock when i hooked everything up i got 23k. When i did 260 x11/x3 1:1 i got 26k, now i did 430/1.2 with my 6800GT and the score didn't budge... i'm going to retry it and see if the FPS was diffrent during both tests.

And yes it's an EVGA stock 350/1000, which did 476/1296 on my old intel 3.2E, IS7-E2 rig. Wats up guys?

So I couldnt get above 245HTT, but then I downloaded and flashed to 602...thats right just flashed the same bios. Now I can get to 310. AWESOME! Also, my board and my OCZ Plat. Rev. 2 TCC5 have NO problems running 1T in the tellow slots. I booted windows at 300 with 3-4-4-8-1T and it was fine, except that it would cause errors in SuperPI, but it took a while. I chock that up to too high memory speed though, not FSB. I know i can get 274, but i think i will have some kick butt ram after burning this . in!!

Right now im at 310 dividing the ram to 255 3-4-4-8-1T and all works great. Im going to tighten the latencies tomorrow btw!!! Maybe one day i can hit 300 :drool:

Oh yea, the AGP lock does in fact work, right? It didnt on my stupid AV8, thats why i switched...

hmmm totally stock when i hooked everything up i got 23k. When i did 260 x11/x3 1:1 i got 26k, now i did 430/1.2 with my 6800GT and the score didn't budge... i'm going to retry it and see if the FPS was diffrent during both tests.

And yes it's an EVGA stock 350/1000, which did 476/1296 on my old intel 3.2E, IS7-E2 rig. Wats up guys?

got a link to a stock score?

on my old 3200 (754 claw) and 6800gt i turned about 23.4k stock (can't remember if thats w/LOD tweaks)

on my 4000 sd and 6800 i score about 24.6 no LOD on crappy 77.72's

The cold boot is 100% present in orig bios ie; every startup

Im getting inacuracies in fsb settings and results, pretty minimal though

Yeah I've gotten in the habit of turning the PSU off, then on, and the computer will boot up no problems...if I don't do that, power will go to the board but it will not turn on unless I shut it back down, then reattampt to turn it back on.

Guest Lucky
Yeah I've gotten in the habit of turning the PSU off, then on, and the computer will boot up no problems...if I don't do that, power will go to the board but it will not turn on unless I shut it back down, then reattampt to turn it back on.

Good idea... I just reflshed to orig bios over orig and see what happens next gaming session, last nights was full of vga resets...hmmm.

currently

11x252 1/1 2.77

2-2-2-6 2T 3.6v

vcpu 1.648

chipset 1.75

This m/b is liking my value RAM, but I think some nice low voltage RAM is needed here.