Socket 939 Discussion Thread

I'm Having trouble understanding why 275x10 (180div) is stable when 250x11 (1:1) is not. Both have the memory running at 250Mhz and the CPU frequency is the same. Anyone care to explain why this may be?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Were yesterday's threads lost due to the mishap we had yesterday?

I ask because I made an entry last night with my 3800x2 manchester @ 2.805ghz and it's gone.

I've searched and searched the dB thread, has anyone seen proof of a manchester going much higher?

I have a Ultra-D mobo, running my X2 Manchedter @ 2.6 with 2gig OCZ Platinum Edition kit.... I have the opportunity to change to a CFX3200 mobo, should i switch or should i stay with my current mobo?

The revision of the Ultra-d is AD0 and the one on the CFX3200 unknown (for now).

Thanks for the replies. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone that is posting entries to the OCDB need to read this. If an entry is posted and has a date of 01/20/2007 or later and is not done as stated in the rules it will be deleted. So go back and read the rules. After Friday evening, 03/02/2007, all invalid entries will be gone for good.

Just to get things straight:

The SP2004 (single-core cpu's) or Orthos (dual-core cpu's)tests MUST be run a minimum of 8 hours.
You will notice some early OCDB/SSDB Entries used Prime95. Please ignore this as we've moved to SP2004/Orthos as it has a better GUI. There is NO DIFFERENCE (SP2004/Orthos is simply a GUI on top of Prime95's code).

Does this mean any old entries using prime are going to be deleted?

Members should EDIT their original entry UNLESS there has been a HARDWARE CHANGE (cpu, RAM, or motherboard. Video cards, hdd's, etc do not count)

And this means basically one entry per person unless there is hardware change.

Example: I have an overclock that consists of my Opty at 2.6 GHz, but undervolted, and I have another with my max overclock at stock voltage, and another with my max overclock at any voltage.

This type of thing is against the rules now?

Just to get things straight:

Does this mean any old entries using prime are going to be deleted?

Original entries posted before the rule change will not be deleted. An original entry that has been updated after the rule change needs to be done according to the current rules.

And this means basically one entry per person unless there is hardware change.

Example: I have an overclock that consists of my Opty at 2.6 GHz, but undervolted, and I have another with my max overclock at stock voltage, and another with my max overclock at any voltage.

This type of thing is against the rules now?

This has always been the rule.

rule is quite clear:

Members should EDIT their original entry UNLESS there has been a HARDWARE CHANGE (cpu, RAM, or motherboard only. Video cards, hdd's, etc do not count)

i added 'only', but I am hoping that without that one word, the rules are still quite clear