Socket 939 Discussion Thread

Uh ohhh... I got a screeny of the taskmanager with Prime 95's time, still running, and 2001SE after its run, but then had a power outage... I got them posted but will have to redo if that's not acceptable... :confused:

I copied all my text when posting so I don't have to redo all the RAM settings. I'm about to get ready for work, will someone check it and reply so I can bring my box to work if I need... :eek: Yes, it is a sickness... :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh ohhh... I got a screeny of the taskmanager with Prime 95's time, still running, and 2001SE after its run, but then had a power outage... I got them posted but will have to redo if that's not acceptable... :confused:

I copied all my text when posting so I don't have to redo all the RAM settings. I'm about to get ready for work, will someone check it and reply so I can bring my box to work if I need... :eek: Yes, it is a sickness... :D

Unfortunately the prime95 run time must be displayed via prime 95...:(

I know how to get screenies... I was going to stop Prime 95 but grabed the taskmanager shot first, went into the other room for something, the lights flickered and my computer and both laptops I have going had froze... :confused: the clocks didn't even reset... I'll pack up the beast and take it to work... Is there any chance my OCDB ebtry could be edited with that pic taken out as opposed to deleting it. I'll fix it in... 10 to 12 hours... :D:rolleyes:

I'll be back...

I know how to get screenies... I was going to stop Prime 95 but grabed the taskmanager shot first, went into the other room for something, the lights flickered and my computer and both laptops I have going had froze... :confused: the clocks didn't even reset... I'll pack up the beast and take it to work... Is there any chance my OCDB ebtry could be edited with that pic taken out as opposed to deleting it. I'll fix it in... 10 to 12 hours... :D:rolleyes:

I'll be back...

power outages blow man,.. you should invest in a nice UPS to properly shutdown your machine when the power goes out or else you risk File System and or Hard Drive corruption due to the spikes and sudden shutdowns. I would check my hard drives for bad blocks if I was you if this has happen more than 5 times :)

P.S I do prime first then I stop it and do the rest, 3dmark2001se,everest then cpuz.

Guest caffeinejunkie
you better run like the wind man Angry_Games gonna eat you for posting with SP2004.

Eitherway it's nice to see someone using Orthos :D

I know it was a problem before but this is quoted from the updated rules

"pic #1 - Prime95, SP2004, or Orthos (SP2004 for multi-core cpu's) minimum 8 hours, 2x cpu-z screens, one showing the first tab (cpu info) and one showing the memory tab (timings), and one finished benchmark of 3dMark2001SE"

so I followed it perfectly :D

"pic #1 - Prime95, SP2004, or Orthos (SP2004 for multi-core cpu's) minimum 8 hours, 2x cpu-z screens, one showing the first tab (cpu info) and one showing the memory tab (timings), and one finished benchmark of 3dMark2001SE"

well reading this saids otherwise http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61056

which is kind of confusing as the "Rules" mentions "Orthos for Dual-Core" users but "Big Update" saids only for AM2 or LGA775. Your nick just reminded me of this movie I just watch. "Kicking & Screaming" he was a caffeinejunkie in that movie.

edit: Orthos != SP2004 apperantly :)

I am glad I got to see your entry before it gets deleted:rolleyes: The eleventh commandment is "YOU WILL ONLY USE PRIME95 TO KEEP THOSE DB THREADS CONSISTENT" What is up with those imageshack images? I can't get them to increase in resolution.

I am glad I got to see your entry before it gets deleted:rolleyes: The eleventh commandment is "YOU WILL ONLY USE PRIME95 TO KEEP THOSE DB THREADS CONSISTENT" What is up with those imageshack images? I can't get them to increase in resolution.

privmsg me and I'll give you access to upload to my server's qdig gallery which will not compress or resize your images :)