Socket 939 Discussion Thread

Here are the two OCDB entries.

3050/2GB 3050/4GB

These are the 3 settings I had to change. Without the voltage increase I received Memtest errors after a few hours. RP was changed in order to boot into Windows and I changed Trwt because of errors in Memtest for Windows.

DRAM Voltage: 2GB-2.64V 4GB-2.80V

Trwt: 2GB-02 4GB-03

RP: 2GB-3.0 4GB-5.5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the two OCDB entries.

3050/2GB 3050/4GB

These are the 3 settings I had to change. Without the voltage increase I received Memtest errors after a few hours. RP was changed in order to boot into Windows and I changed Trwt because of errors in Memtest for Windows.

DRAM Voltage: 2GB-2.64V 4GB-2.80V

Trwt: 2GB-02 4GB-03

RP: 2GB-3.0 4GB-5.5

Cool, thanks! I remember when I first got the first pair of HZs they got errors with even a little voltage. They like 2.5+0.03 It registers as 2.6 sometimes, 2.5 others... I haven't tried with all 4. I tend to blow a breaker when I do a laser show and have 2 computers on at the same time... This blue laser take a LOT of power to run. :rolleyes: but it's about over.

edit:

memtest on 4 gigs is gonna take forever!!!

After one pass it got one error. Test 6. I need to do something so I restarted, but it had gotten to test 7 on the second pass with no errors... This board seems like it'll go a tenth of a step on almost all the settings... I'll bump the RAM a tenth a volt and memtest again. :rolleyes:

setup your signature so I can see your system's specs :D

:confused: My sig is two posts up... I just chose not to show it the last 2 posts. Since the last 3 posts are from me I didnt want to clutter the thread up. I have an opty 165 in the sli-dr that I just swapped out of the sig above. It a crappy stepping, ccbwe 0551. It's running 2.7, 300x9, not totally stable, with my ocz plat elites. If I can get it stable i might throw a sig together with both setups. But for now it's just the 148 in the sig.

I don't know OldGuy, I see absolutly nothing at all under "Prime95 + 3dMark2001SE + CPU-Z", no linky broke or fixed? It might be something to do with my browswer though as I'm using FF.

I get the little white box with an "x" in it but it does work for me using internet explorer...