The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

Ok I think I figured it out _xhp_'s plugin wasn't playing nice with this set of drivers for some reason. I'm using the plugin that ports to rivatuner and that seems to work fine. I may tinker with this later and try to figure what is going on.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I think I figured it out _xhp_'s plugin wasn't playing nice with this set of drivers for some reason. I'm using the plugin that ports to rivatuner and that seems to work fine. I may tinker with this later and try to figure what is going on.

Thanks for the info man.

Guess I should see if I can duplicate the issue with my rig.

Oy and Veh - don't be such a stranger :)

Thanks for the info man.

Guess I should see if I can duplicate the issue with my rig.

Oy and Veh - don't be such a stranger :)

I suspect it is nothing more than overlapping assignment of shared memory, _xhp_ would know. It may have been a change in plugin's for rivatuner 16.2 also. These periodic driver upgrades often wreak havoc on my quirky setup;)

Sorry for the long break ; I've had lots of work issues and the only thing that gets be back on the hardware forums are upgrades and all the little issues that arise from them :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ElAguila

This thread grew quite a bit since the last time I looked at it. This may already be posted in here. If so maybe you can point me to the post number. I was wondering if anyone has been able to get MBM5 to work with the new lanparty nf590 boards?

Hello, I just installed your MBM5 along with the NV plugin and it works great! I love it. The only thing I have a question about is if it is possible to move around the little displays in the Dashboard. I have two blank spaces where the GPU and GPU ENV were and now I have the Core clock, Memory Clock, and GPU core just chillin' out on the edges to the right and bottom and it just doesnt looks as nice as if they were all together. Is there anyway to rearrange them? I did a quick search but I couldn't find anything right off....

Of course, there is a little padlock of the right side

(The bottom icon right above the slider that controls the transparency)

If you click it to unlock it you can move them to any position you want.

Remember to click it again to lock it when you are done moving them around

Thanks a lot soundx98! I figured it was something like that but I guess I just missed it. Now the dashboard looks a lot cleaner. :)

I should have asked this is my last post but what is the Battery Volt measuring exactly? Is it really important that I keep it up?

Guest ElAguila

Anyone have any information or data for building a the data files for the nf590 chipset? I have been trying to do this but no luck so far.