The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

Oookely. I'm not getting the plugin menu on the tray icon, without which I can't tell it to read the GPU temp (don't believe the ambient is monitored on this card). Think Ive followed the directions correctly, but maybe not. Am I stupid?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did, not sure what could be causing it. It'll be something simple no doubt, I'll just try from scratch again or do without - the GPU temp is all that's involved.

@ faheyd - don't know if you've noticed the mem clock and core clock are showing as temps? :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loaded up MBM for XP-64 on my NF3 and it works pretty good...

Only thing I see is it reports the chipset voltage for the LDT voltage and LDT for the chipset?

I also tried the Nv plugin and it dont work for me on my FX5700ultra...?

I can see the temps in the NV control panel but not in MBM?

hmm, I don't remember then Chipset and LDT being reversed on the NF3.

Is the nVidia 7.22 plug-in started? (Right click task bar> NV Plug-in> start)

Sensors 21-26 set to custom?

MBM5 dashboard open all the way so nothing is hidden?

Make sure MBM5 is open all the way and set sensors 21, 22, 23 and 24 to custom and make sure you click show in dashboard. They are probably hidden, and don't forget to right click MBM5 in system tray and make sure you start the plug in. all the info and links you need are in first post. Post back if you need help.

But don't post back until you complete a signature. no matter what mobo you are using or the posts will be deleted :D

Blind as a Bat. I can not for the life of me find a "show in dashboard" clicky.

OK, think I found it "Should Board Display Sensor" drop down box. I have this thing set up as prescribed and have never gotten GPU anything to display. Thought I'd give it another shot. Stumped but will keep reading.