The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

cdelong has reported to me that he has solved the problem.

BlueOval - Is the Plug-in started? May be best to PM _xhp_ in detail about the issue.

SETTING MBM5 TO CHECK CPU SPEED WITH A DELAY

The great and illustrious King of Nothing, Maker of Sigs and Helper of Many, has reported an issue wsith MBM5 and his NF2 LP-"A". Everything appears to be working correctly but CPU Speed is being reported low and the "Update" function is not helping. While this has not corrected his problem (it is better sometimes) it should help those with similar issues on their NF2, NF3, or NF4 boards.

This will automatically update the CPU Speed in MBM5 after the selected period.

Should be an easy fix. May incorporate this in the upcoming MBM5 Rev 2.0 config file. :)

For-The-King.JPG

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.. My MBM5 has also been reporting clock speed a tad low.. I'll PM _xhp_ on that, ty. Has anyone ever asked about the +12v readout on the nF2? Mine has always read exceedingly low - like 10.xx.. just wondering if there's a known fix.

so....umm....when is the new BIOS for infinity gonna come out? :P

my CPU temp fluctuate from 10C to 87C lol chipset Volt is around 3V, but other than those two, everything works fine.

but if i cant see the CPU info, why bother with the whole thing....so i uninstall it again.

Come on DFI, where's the Inifinity BIOS!!!!! :P

the latest SG???? not to good at all.....i'm using everest ultimate edition right now and the CPU temp show the same temp with my thermodig.....

@redbeaver: i've sent an email to dfits for 2 or 3 times....since december but they don't pay attention for that...

@soundX: nope, i installed the one that came fromt he cd, the one from ite.com.tw, the one from google, all shows the same results, CPU fluctuates between 10 to 87Celc. Strangely the BIOS reads well, idles around 29, and if window crash on prime, i mmediately check the bios, seeing around 35C load. im getting a diginurse therm. probe and stick it to the heatsink, i'll see if tat works better......

@pejantan: walaaah ada orang indo jg disini yak? LOL location: jakarta sih, gimana ibukota? baik2 saja? dah 5 tahun ga pulang nih hahaha. *ehm, anyway, Everest shows temp too? i never noticed that, i just intall it today just to make it to the OCDB, so Mem read bench only, thx!

ok scratch that, im lookin at Everest one now, it just stays at 29Celc, while running Prime. CPU util @100% and other component's temperatue fluctuares so i kno its refreshing, but te CPU just stay at 29??? is the sensor broken or my bigtyphoon simply kicks butt?

soundx, if i update my SLI infinity bios that might have some fixes for the temp readings, does it still work with the current mbm data files? coz since ever, nfinitiy boards doesnt read temps properly. they got a new beta out, and hopefully it can fixes that too...