The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Interesting. I'm getting info at planetamd64 that the config file is working on the Abit AN8 and ASUS AN8SLI. Not all sensors but very close. Also _xhp_'s driver working with it as well.

check out Pyr0's post here http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=13041&st=20#.

If anyone else has either board I'd appreciate you checking it out with MBM5.

No, no info there I haven't read already here. Files there match mine exactly. Someone here once said they had the ambient on the eVga but when I asked how he got it working, no response. I see a few people asking specifically about that card and no one has a definitve answer. Even a "it work work on that card" would suffice.

joy_division - do you get ambient temps in the advanced display settings?

No, I only see the GPU core. I used the NiBiTor program and the "use temperature trick" is checked. I don't see anything about ambient temp in there.

I think the eVga just does not have ambient, although someone way way back said they got it, "viewing it right now..." were the words they posted. Never got an answer back from that though.

If it doesn't work it doesn't work. I'm fine with that. I would just like to hear it.

• 2 weeks later...