What region are you from? (help DFI make your support better!)

Angry_Games

1,150 members have voted

1. 1.

• USA/Canada
    • Europe (including UK)
    • Asia
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • South America/Central America
    • Pacific Rim (Indonesia/Philippines etc)
    • Other

Egypt

and i know more than 10 users here in Egypt using DFI nf4 Ultra-D and they all like me are facing the risk of getting a broken mobo or that it will die in few months or weeks without the ability of RMA them anymore

I am thinking of contacting DFI to be a reseller for them in Egypt, who should i contact ??

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Montezuma

I have spent two years in Seattle, but I'll be back in Italy in a couple of weeks. I'm wondering if the DFI mobos I bought here are under warranty in Italy. Who knows ...

I have spent two years in Seattle, but I'll be back in Italy in a couple of weeks. I'm wondering if the DFI mobos I bought here are under warranty in Italy. Who knows ...

Probably. They are a worldwide company :)

What i'd be wondering is whether you'd still have the 3year warranty(because you bought it in the US) or whether it would revert down to a 1year warranty like the rest of us get once you move back to Italy. Only one way to find out i suppose, Ask DFI ;)

There is one problem though. DFI Europe only offer direct RMA's to ppl in the UK, France and Germany, all other countries have to RMA it to their Reseller(or place it was bought).