What region are you from? (help DFI make your support better!)

Angry_Games

1,150 members have voted

1. 1.

• USA/Canada
    • Europe (including UK)
    • Asia
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • South America/Central America
    • Pacific Rim (Indonesia/Philippines etc)
    • Other

Old post, lol. You must have done some digging to find this optics :D

Sinclair ZX Spectrum eh, nice. That was my very first main homecomputer/gaming system from good old Sir Clive Sinclair :) Those were the days lol, when any talented bedroom programmer could create and release a hit game. Thats where ppl like the Darling brothers(Codemasters) and Rare(Imagine Play The Game) started out, releasing games like Dizzy and Sabrewulf and look where they are now. Theres rumour that Rare are creating an updated version of their old Spectrum classic Sabrewulf for the Xbox...

Anyway, on topic lol, i'm from North West England, from somewhere inbetween Liverpool and Manchester :) The Rugby League capital of the world ;)

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Venezuela, South America

I never seen a DFI board here in the whole country on a store, only MSI, BIOSTAR,PCCHIPS,SOYO,INTEL,FOXCONN,ASROCK,GYGABYTE BUT NEVER NEVER A DFI BOARD.

SO I GUESS ME AND MY FRIEND ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH A DFI BOARD, NEVER BEEN SO PLEASED WITH A BOARD I WOULD LIKE TO SEE STORES HERE WITH DFI PRODUCTS I WOULD BUY MORE THEN 1 BOARD AND MODELS.

Guest Simon

Lancashire, UK.

And I think it sucks having to RMA my board to Denmark :-/, Expensive too

Nova Scotia, Canada.

Inconvenient for my computer related hobbies, as I live just out of range of where the residential DSL service ends here, and I tend to have all my computer parts shipped here from B.C.

Thailand.... Bangkok :D

The supply of DFI's is limited to a few outlets with prob. only one channel but to date support has been good, had to RMA the first board, but this the excellent services from the reseller. As far as real technical support goes, there isn't any.. apart from this forum.. which is good :nod:

Lancashire, UK.

And I think it sucks having to RMA my board to Denmark :-/, Expensive too

I'm from Lancashire too. And you RMA your board to Denmark? Weird. The rest of us have to RMA them to the Netherlands :D