Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you asked for idea for improvement

i have a lil idea , though a simple and yet probally still very useful, how about a .nfo or readme file with the bios explain whats new in the bios, who has contributed to that release, and what is works best with, such as single sided moduals, 256MB moduals and 512MB moduals, since i had to go through all 50 or so pages just to find that type of info, to add to the .rar archives, and to .rar up the files to avoid using a corrupt bios, since the rar would be corrupt just plainly not extract the bios when corruption is found.

Originally posted by gdogg

well you asked for idea for improvement

i have a lil idea , though a simple and yet probally still very useful, how about a .nfo or readme file with the bios explain whats new in the bios, who has contributed to that release, and what is works best with, such as single sided moduals, 256MB moduals and 512MB moduals, since i had to go through all 50 or so pages just to find that type of info, to add to the .rar archives, and to .rar up the files to avoid using a corrupt bios, since the rar would be corrupt just plainly not extract the bios when corruption is found.

I think that this is included in the trial and error process of bios testing. Understand that bios modders already put a lot of time and effort into their work, and the FREE benefactor (that being us, of course) should in turn exhaust his/her efforts to conclude whether or not the bios is optimal for their system. Lastly, remember that no two computers will behave exactly the same to a bios, so it is your obligation to test these, anyway.

deception``

i was just trying to come up with some ideas, but they seem to come across the wrong way i guess or it could be just me but

love your ideas and innovation with these moded bios' hellfire

great idea with the shutdown and warning temps at lower temps :D

i'm wondering why all those modded bios files are based on the 6-19 version. There's a 7-21 version at dfi available. Maybe that version could be modded. Than, at least, we as the benefactors, have the feeling that we got a brand new bios :)

Hellfire told me the new bios seems to be unmoddable. Oskar integrated some kinda code not letting any foreign code to be executed...

He was not able to crack that bios, further more there's only the added support for the cheapass Sempron ;)

Why stressing yourself when you can get it the easier way :D

Guest Hellfire

New bios being released later tonight, currently in testing process.

Been kinda busy, but I'm finally back as all my midterms are currently over starting today. Hehe. Alright enough blabbling, I'm going to take a nap. hehe

Hellfire