one lonely night, The Wife and AG were all alone on the board...

Angry_Games

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...turned green like David Banner in the Incredible Hulk, and became SO enraged that he split his pants in two!

Now, let it be known, that Rowena, is not only the town whore of Geektown, but she's also a dyke. But of course she was kidding about the marriage announcement.

Momma, then classy lady slapped Rowena to bring her to her senses. It was at that moment that...

(you expect me/anyone to follow that Charlie?!? I think you been snorting way too, too much of something! Anyway, I'll give it a shot ;) )

...they all exclaimed, almost in unison: "damn that's some pretty wild and crazy stuff!!!"

They each wiped the cataclysmic explosion dust from their faces and then cheered that they were all alive!

At that very moment, and all of a sudden,...

Angry_Games shouted "LETS MOVE THERE!"

so all of the crew moved to the moon, but all of the suddon momma turned around and slaped cpuz and said ". robots are pretty damn crazy to you know", then there was a pause, as if they could hear us tell the story, and thats when...

(lol cpuz, to much cake prolly :D)

...cpuz slapped momma right back, not as hard however, almost in a friendly fashion, and said, "look honey, don't touch me, or my threads!" even though cpuz, deeply knew and completely agreed with momma that . robots are pretty damn crazy! He then felt apologetic to momma in his haste of slapping her and to make ammends, presented her with a beautiful tiara. Momma kissed cpuz, nothing to get excited about, just a friendly peck on the cheek, when all of a sudden...

There was a low rumble that started to get louder.....and louder....and louder! The building began to shake, shudder, and sway back and forth!

Glasses flew off the shelves like rockets! Carl staggered back and forth, trying to catch bottles as they toppled off the back bar, to no avail. The windows shattered, glass flew like shrapnel!

Momma was knocked on her butt. Cpuz tried to take a few steps, then was pitched forward, falling on the floor! Charlie hung onto the bar with one hand, ripping crazily at his mask with the other in an effort to tear it off.

He stopped and pointed at the shattered window. "Oh Mah Gawd! It's like the end of the world!" He gestured towards the window again.

"Look, Look! Its......

..."Lynda Carter!!! aka Wonder Woman!!!". alas, it was Wonder Woman, but not the young "teenage thrill" you remember from yesteryear TV. She was worn and haggard looking and was missing two front teeth. Her boobs sagged and were off center from the frame of her body and rested on her pot belly! Anyway, She held her hands on her hips with her elbows in the air, as was her natural stance, and proclaimed proudly and prominently....

...let out such a squeal that it caused everyone in the room to shudder and cover their ears, similar to the reaction you would get when someone scratches a chalkboard with their fingernails!!!

Anyway, Lynda did a quick lap dance for some of the old timers that were half-blind and then grabbed Vector, locking her arms around him, she started twirling and off the two of them disappeared!

It was at that moment that...